Thread: Skate 3 Backward Comp. NEWS :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

you voted with your wallet before the promises came to fruition.

girl: we can fuck if you buy me this outfit.
    you: sure. here you go.
    girl (wearing new outfit): im tired. call me tomorrow.

you fell for the ol' okey doke

edit: in simpler terms, your wallet can also vote "no" by not buying things unless they meet your minimum specs. the correct way to vote for backwards compatibility (since its obviously an important issue for you) would be to hold off on purchasing one until skate was playable on it. you got trigger happy. your fault.

corporations are responsible for almost everything you use every day, for work, recreation, and sustaining life.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 05-17-2016 at 12:25 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

black ops 1 came out today so its only skate 3 and bioshock 1.2.3 left on the next upcoming games so that list with borderlands , black ops 1 , skate 3 and bioshok 1,2,3 is legit

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    you voted with your wallet before the promises came to fruition.

girl: we can fuck if you buy me this outfit.
    you: sure. here you go.
    girl (wearing new outfit): im tired. call me tomorrow.

you fell for the ol' okey doke

edit: in simpler terms, your wallet can also vote "no" by not buying things unless they meet your minimum specs. the correct way to vote for backwards compatibility (since its obviously an important issue for you) would be to hold off on purchasing one until skate was playable on it. you got trigger happy. your fault.

corporations are responsible for almost everything you use every day, for work, recreation, and sustaining life.
    That is the entire point of my rant..
    They are responsible for everything and run it all like assholes, selling people on possibility.
    There shouldn't be a void where I "got trigger happy" on a purchase, the company blowing smoke and then figuring out how to come through on their ideas later.
    It's completely half assed and the video game industry gets away with this A LOT.

I was just thinking I'm going to install black ops later and see what's up when I capture some campaign footy.

HCH is Hardline really an accurate comparison to Skate 3 though?
    If we're going to decide if it looks good or not, shouldn't it be a backwards compatible title?

XBL
    SKATAN 81

yea the recording frame rate cant keep up with the fast movements even in hardline and a skateboard flips faster .. next thing is i played now black ops 1 on the xbox one for 4h straight and the game runs not even close to as on the 360 .. looks all like barely 30fps in 1080 and multiplayer has more imputlag compared to the 360 version