Thread: day and night cycle?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

have it based on real time, like using the dashboard clock or sumthin, might be too long though

I think a day and night cylce would be annoying cause what if you dont want to skate one but it automatically changes?

It should give you the ability to change the time of day when your skating ( almost how roller coaster tycoon olets you change if its sunny or dark out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8cdt View Post
    have it based on real time, like using the dashboard clock or sumthin, might be too long though
    Wouldnt work. especially cause alot of people play during night more so theyd always be on night.
    Holden

Quote Originally Posted by volcomston3d View Post
    I think a day and night cylce would be annoying cause what if you dont want to skate one but it automatically changes?

It should give you the ability to change the time of day when your skating ( almost how roller coaster tycoon olets you change if its sunny or dark out.

Wouldnt work. especially cause alot of people play during night more so theyd always be on night.
    it could work, everything moves fast, it not like REAL TIME, cause well the only way it changes is when ur playing, u make it sound like even when we arnt playing the time still goes. the way i see it a whole minute in real time could equal and hour in the game or somthing like that
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Get Stoked

I'm fairly positive there will not be a day and night cycle, atleast a real-time thing like GTA games.

Who knows though, there could be certain challenges that require like a photo shoot with flood lights or something. That would be sick.

steezemachine

what they could do with a day/night cycle is have certain no skate spots guarded by security in the day, but open at night while others are the opposite.

not very realistic, but just a thought

What I ment by it not working is the part that the game time would line up with real life time
    Holden

ERIKDOTCOM

Dude, if it was lined up with real time that'd be sick! Ya know, get up a couple hours before school so you can skate with the sun coming up. OMG!