Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
I'd like for a bone in my fake skater to break every so often and then a message pops up and says something like...

'Oh! Looks like you broke your ankle, sorry, but you won't be able to play again for 4-5 months. Please take out the game disc and return at said time to check in, thanks!'
lol i didnt mean it like that, i meant it just to lower your ability for a tiny bit in the game,

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
pretty pointless if you ask me
I would put that in their to make the game harder and more of a challenge, it is really boring right now for me cause its getting to easy, (i understand, that is where i am supposed to get creative) if their where skate stoppers and security, etc. the game would be a million times better imo! Plus a cruiser board could help you get around easier to spots and or demos. Wax would be cool, because it would seem more real, like if the ledge wasnt sliding enough then you would wax it XTREMAZOID - there is no interactive waxing in skate 2! Board snap would be cool, the you have to maybe rde on you cruiser to a skateshop and get a new deck their.