Prowlin - wow really? thanks man guess I havebeen diggin on OG too much, I really like the feel
noobtard - right, love seeing videos like this... just straight party edits
Antwan - yeah I knew the song was gonna be a problem to some, I even told Prowlin before I made it public that it was gonna be wild song (and predictable) ... what do you mean by Shout Out though?
Daag - nothing but net on that pic
Amp - I remember Bullersune but I don't recall the Pic your talking about, either way you always come in with the BEST most detailed comments... BIG PROPS for that dude!!
Saunders - you be the "Boss" now, haha.... cheers brotha
Coast - thanks man, get away from rise and come make some more videos
ColeSlaw - if your serious the game is like 5 bucks at Gamestop I think, that's where I got my copy (as I lost my OG copy many many years ago)
Derk - no not at all, I had no clue there would be so many peeps down... I was thinking maybe a 5 min video at best, lets do it again for reals!! (maybe on s2, then s3)
Stevie - I cant not say this, but iSnowable had the cleanest OG tricks/lines that I have ever seen.. I almost felt like he filmed them himself (like in s2 or s3)
Seksul - cheers man, OG with AFC would be unbeatable... I do remember someone saying they almost made a Free Cam type mod, but that never happened
Demz - I know your a sucker for shitty quality, I was actually thinking Demz will love the iphone clips and easycap looking clips (yeah I thought about you)
Granka - a decent band and a decent jam, Im more of a techno freak but I edit to more usable music (obviously haha)
Hobbs - not much to say other than Cheers, and make a CAP!!
Snail - HAHAHAHAHA, yeah right!! I did tell those homies 2-3 times that I would edit the We Are Fluckit Video.... guess I'm not worthy enough, but I do think Southy has the clips and was suppose to edit it months ago (but then disappeared)

here are some of my fav clips

Antwan - his line bonk on the rail was tight, I also liked how his tailslide looked
Boxerman - Blunt to Kicky Out Line
Briden - The gnarly ass nosepick
Daagoon - longest og line ever and a camera glitch clip
Derk - Nosebonk to Rail Grind
Emerica - Curved Crooks
Freeze - filmed all clips without the ls show, props dude!!
HCH - UG Front Crook Landing
iSnowable - the Nosebonk Line was INSANE clean
JeanO - loved that he included a bail shot, hell yeah
Prowlin - his little Nollie 270 Noseblunt line was awesome, landing was great!
Saunders - Front Crook Low Pop 180 Out, not as easy as you made it look
Snail - all the Subway Clips, so good
Stevie - Hubba Grind Line, got Hesh
Zoid - Animation Ledge at Art Gallery, had to steal that spot myself... great find!!

CHEERS GOOBERS!!