Thread: Skate 3 Backward Comp. NEWS :(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I'm not going to pretend I know what "Input Lag" means.
    Capturing single player for Black Ops isn't that bad.
    What I'm beginning to wonder though is if the shooters we've "tried to capture" are even good comparisons to a game like skate.
    It might be 60 fps, but there aren't explosions, and you rarely record gameplay online when you play skate.
    One could argue numerous things about online gameplay being recorded.
    Your Connection, Xbox Live, The Game Servers, In Game Settings that can not be changed like motion blur.
    I would still be interested in capturing some Skate 3 via Back Compat.
    It wasn't impossible to make unwatchable things watchable when I got a standard definition capture card, so I'm a bit optimistic about capturing the game.
    A weird place to be haha..
    Starting to doubt it will make the list lately, but feel like capturing it would work.
    No way Skate 4 happens. Skate 3 BC or bust I'm thinking.
    EB´s imput lag video showes that really good .. its a delay from the time you pop with the controller to the skater lifts of the ground in game . and i totaly feel that in black ops and in left 4 dead i bet stuff like BF3 or bad company would be not playable because they had always that clunky movement and now imagen a 1/2 or 1 full second more delay O.o . so you might have to do all tricks 1/2 or 1 sec earlyr to make it right .

i think a fps is really good to compare it with skate becaus flips and and a fast camera turn are as faster as a fps game .. yea recording slower could be a fix for that but we have to try that first ...

about skate 4 im slowely thinking they work on something behind the scenes and try if its good enough .. man they just cant ignore all that twitter stuff .. even a total retard would notiice that people want skate 4 more than any other EA game ...
    Last edited by HCH Media; 05-22-2016 at 07:19 AM.