Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
Soo your that good
You were in Australia from 2008-2010
You never once commented on one of those videos (which there is like 20 of them not just the 4 or so you posted)
Nobody during or since has filmed you in Canada
You post a thread asking for a cheap cam purchase help but yet are filmed numerous times with a close friend who owns a vx1000 along with other "cheap cams" which he reviews in the description. Why not call your homie up and ask him?

Idk man sorry to doubt you... I just do
cause i dont want a "handy down" You know what im sayin i dont film in canada cause theres no good spots around,the park kinda sucks the only good park is probly Quebec skatepark and here and there ill go by there just to see if its not packed then ill skate there..But I dont like having to travel to a park just to skate i like to go see demos of teams when ever i go to the park.or if i would of been able to go to make it count Toronto i totally would of and posted it on fluckit and i dont really have time to film any more when im starting a RL Clothing company called pretty rad ive been spending a lot of time makin shirts and shit..But as i said before You can belive whatever you want to belive Cause i cant make you belive what i know.-Steez