Thread: The new rule of thumb.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by RaginWarHero View Post
    but it turned out into a death glare toward fully, smurf, mike and blitz. overall show some respect.
    SO WRONG pal, as a matter of fact i think those dudes were the ones who got Credit for making parks here in this thread, Indoor or Outdoor...

this has nothing to do with "Respect"

nobody has to share their parks here,builders are gonna build what they want to build,if you wanna skate or not is your choice.
    smurf nailed it,arguing over a goddamn video game?
    smh

XBL
    emericaridr11

make parks that DONT skate perfect!
    holla back

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    SO WRONG pal, as a matter of fact i think those dudes were the ones who got Credit for making parks here in this thread, Indoor or Outdoor...

this has nothing to do with "Respect"
    i know but still sometimes you gotta realize you all didn't make these parks.

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

I wouldnt mind skating outdoor parks,but my deal is,i want to see Original street spots and film spots,people still film video parts and i believe if we had more street spots in caps
    parts would be interesting. But thats just me. On the indoor park subject,builders are gonna build what they want,i rather enjoy indoor parks,and it would be cool to do little fun contest at these indoors,or do it kind of like the berrics where its invite only. Theres no need for arguement and this thread was in my opinion a waste of time.

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Quote Originally Posted by TOATISCOMING View Post
    I wouldnt mind skating outdoor parks,but my deal is,i want to see Original street spots and film spots,people still film video parts and i believe if we had more street spots in caps
    parts would be interesting. But thats just me. On the indoor park subject,builders are gonna build what they want,i rather enjoy indoor parks,and it would be cool to do little fun contest at these indoors,or do it kind of like the berrics where its invite only. Theres no need for arguement and this thread was in my opinion a waste of time.
    i agree with toat