Thread: Hoodlum Family Presents Kingdom Come

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you, Hesh, I'm just happy to be able to get you in the video. Now if I may toot my own horn, DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE MY NO COMPLY TAILSLIDES? I mean seriously, those are sick. Also switch back crooks with head tracking.... Just saying
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

XBL
    Stokenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    Thank you, Hesh, I'm just happy to be able to get you in the video. Now if I may toot my own horn, DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE MY NO COMPLY TAILSLIDES? I mean seriously, those are sick. Also switch back crooks with head tracking.... Just saying
    I watched this while working today and my brother-in-law heard me say, "Ohh, that was sick." and then I had to go back and show him what was, "sick." Twas your no comply tail.

really good. i could go on and on about every part and how good they are but i just want to keep it simple
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

ok, i was hyped for this after i saw clay's screenshot of the rendering on fb, then i was i like "woah, 50 minutes" but after sitting through this i don't regret a single minute of it.

i mean this video is the essence of the game or the whole skate series for me. so many different styles, so much creativity, doing things the game just doesn't want you to do and still pushing the limits.

to highlight parts wouldn't do everyone justice, because everyone had really outstanding tricks. the whole thing ist just a beauty and clay, hats off to you, nice work!

after our last effort at a somewhat team video i was hooked up again and started filming, but i can now delete everything i have plus maybe everything i might come up with in the foreseeable future, because every spot worth mentioning has been killed here.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

I've been stealing tricks from people and doing them at spots I stole from other people and there isn't a single fucking thing you can do about it.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?