Thread: The downfall of Antwuan Dixon

Thumbs down The downfall of Antwuan Dixon

He's in jail... again. But this time he's supposed to be there for roughly a year. Rumors are spreading that Baker/Deathwish plan on releasing him from the team. His destructive behavior seems to have finally caught up with him. It just really disappoints me because this guy could SHREDDDD a few years back (anyone remember his Baker 3 part?) and now he doesn't even have the passion to go skate with the team anymore. Drugs and alcohol have really taken his life over. I guess I'm just wondering your guys's opinion... on him, whether or not he's ever gonna be back, be able to kick his habits... lets hear it.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Yeah, he really screwed up everything for himself. When Baker 3 came out he was the shit! But it´s just been downhill since then. I think that if he can´t kick his habits he should be kicked of Deathwish. But if he´s able to kick his habits later on he can get a big comeback like Mariano had

i think he's either gonna turn into a crazy religious freak or he's gonna come out like nothing's ever happened...i doubt skating will ever be his top priority though.

yeah when Baker 3 came out, he completely blew me away. But destructive behavior over the past years made me think he was some drugged up, uneducated idiot, who doesn't appreciate his gift on a skateboard. Then I saw those epicly later'd episodes, and lost what little respect I had left off him.

He should be kicked off baker, if he doesn't gets his act straight. and must important of all. Kids should not look up to a guy like this. Pro skateboaders are basically role models, in my mind.
    And kids should not idolize a guy like Dixon.
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

and this is surprising how?

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    and this is surprising how?
    because he's only got 1 leg

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by Tubilakken View Post
    Kids should not look up to a guy like this. Pro skateboaders are basically role models, in my mind.
    Well said...
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tubilakken View Post

throw a vx in his hands and he can be like another beagle/shane heyl. then he can do a sw heel every once in a while and nothing will change
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Fluckin' Hatchling

remember when i first saw baker 3. it was mind changing and i sculpted my style into dixons. now i can't stand the guy. and to what pyro said, that is true. but make him a photographer. sucks he has all those tatoos. he is almost and eyesore.