Thread: Tyler The Creator (funny black guy)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I've always wondered about media and music artists..
    I only seem to see real life videos of rappers
    usually acting like an ass.. wonder if it's an ego thing..
    not to classify I've just never seen videos of any other kind of artist being an ass.
    for lack of a better word I reference "ass"
    Just a don't care about anything mentality that seems to affect the way people act on certain occasions..
    people in media are looked up to lets be real.. media is and always will be rising and becoming more apart of our lives.
    some people, not so easily influenced.. but there are the few who are.. role models? I don't know I'm probably rambling to anyone that doesn't agree..
    random thought process.
    see thats the thing almost all forms of entertainment have these type of characters, its just that rappers are the more popular ones these days. like with the past it was rockers who were seen acting like asses in public, its just that now because hip hop is more in the forefront add that with the internet, and youve got what we see right here
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    see thats the thing almost all forms of entertainment have these type of characters, its just that rappers are the more popular ones these days. like with the past it was rockers who were seen acting like asses in public, its just that now because hip hop is more in the forefront add that with the internet, and youve got what we see right here