Thread: HCH's Ungrindable Parks Tour (Derk/Prowlin/Sever)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

i didnt say everyone should do realistic, never said there wasnt any skill in this, didnt say it was bad, i just said it was SICK but too fake for my personal taste, some of you are reading way too far into it because im not bashing it or saying this shouldnt be on here, i started off complimenting then giving my opinion on it. its sad that i cant even state my opinion on the video without someone getting butthurt and defensive, dont post it if you cant take both sides good or bad, thats why there are like and dislike buttons on youtube. i mess up on a camera angle and ill get shit for it, i dont sit there and blow the person up. ive been making skate videos since skate 1 so im not some new generation who thinks it should all be realistic. i personally dont like this style, just like i dont like some movies, or music, or even like watching people skate a vert ramp, its insane and sick but its not like ill search for it. Constructive Criticism is what comments are for, good or bad
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 05-26-2014 at 07:07 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    i didnt say everyone should do realistic, never said there wasnt any skill in this, didnt say it was bad, i just said it was SICK but too fake for my personal taste, some of you are reading way too far into it because im not bashing it or saying this shouldnt be on here, i started off complimenting then giving my opinion on it. its sad that i cant even state my opinion on the video without someone getting butthurt and defensive, dont post it if you cant take both sides good or bad, thats why there are like and dislike buttons on youtube. i mess up on a camera angle and ill get shit for it, i dont sit there and blow the person up. ive been making skate videos since skate 1 so im not some new generation who thinks it should all be realistic. i personally dont like this style, just like i dont like some movies, or music, or even like watching people skate a vert ramp, its insane and sick but its not like ill search for it. Constructive Criticism is what comments are for, good or bad
    about that like and dislike buttons on youtube . i think only fags push that dislike button as long as someone puts his efforts in to make a video ( ea skate video ) he didn't deserve any dislikes especially by people who make videos by them self . i used the following words before to some one else . if it's not your cup of tea and you dont like it stay the fuck away from it and dont bash on peoples style .. take what you like out of skateboarding transform it make it yours and put it back again so the next one can profit from it ...vert skating would be gone since the 90´s with your attitude . skateboarding was all about street if we bash´d the vertskaters for ther way of skateboarding it would be gone today .

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    about that like and dislike buttons on youtube . i think only fags push that dislike button as long as someone puts his efforts in to make a video ( ea skate video ) he didn't deserve any dislikes especially by people who make videos by them self . i used the following words before to some one else . if it's not your cup of tea and you dont like it stay the fuck away from it and dont bash on peoples style .. take what you like out of skateboarding transform it make it yours and put it back again so the next one can profit from it ...vert skating would be gone since the 90´s with your attitude . skateboarding was all about street if we bash´d the vertskaters for ther way of skateboarding it would be gone today .
    HCH you the man and your parks are awesome damn i was drunk last night lol^

Yes You Can!

XBL
    crni1976

Great watch guys. I can only imagine the difficulty of most of these clips. Absolutely loved the hardflip double slide. Out-of-the-box fake skating

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

how many times do i have to say im not bashing? and they are analogies. once again and do you honestly go on youtube on a regular basis and look up vert skating? doubt it. me and NotedDerk have already talked and he knows where i am coming from lol. theres no need for every person to put their 2 cents in, and repeatedly put words in my mouth. the dislike comment is just saying that this is the internet, youre gonna get good and bad reviews on stuff, thats how things go. not everyone will like what you put out and if there wasnt creative criticism then nothing would progress farther than personal satisfaction. my last video my music got bashed on, i just ignored it, i didnt get 20 posts of people bashing on that person for a negative comment. just because i didnt say "awesome, i fucking love this shit" i gave my honest opinion. Noted knows what i meant by my comment and knows it isnt what you all are making 8 words into. I think we should all be a bit more productive than bickering on this post about my comment. whats said is said, he knows, i know. it doesnt effect anyone else therefore just let the debate die and just skate

I Like everything.

even all the comments lol

its made my part feel old now ;/ well over a month...
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

I'm really glad i blew this thread out of wack lol i gave it that Og ,/Skatethis/Eaforums/ feel R.i.p those sites ..