Thread: Skate 4D [Kickstarter]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    can somebody sum up what's wrong with this guy in the first place ?
    i know he was a retard on youtube but i need more details please
    the way i understand it was everyone kinda shit on him for making bad videos and he'd always respond with blocks, when rise got more popular and got the whole machinima/MLG thing going he started thinking he was the "sole voice of the skate 3 community" and then started posting all those "SKATE 4 EXCLUSIVE NEWS SCREENSHOTS" things (which he made to make money off of kids who didnt know any better), which is what REALLY made everyone hate him as opposed to mildly annoyed. on top of that he's now trying to develop a game himself while using original concept art from skate 3, claiming it to be his own, and outright infringing on copyright and admitting to it on video with a really flimsy excuse. he also claims to be backed by a "developer from Black Box" and hasn't provided anything to validate it beside from word of mouth.

i think part of it is also that he doesnt skate and doesnt really show much of an interest in it anyway, so it's tough to sound like a credible person to work on a skate sim if you've never stepped on a board in your life.

Don't forget about all his Rise merchandising and having people pay to be on his friends list.

Albert is a joke,has always been a joke... this shit will never see the light of day

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    Don't forget about all his Rise merchandising and having people pay to be on his friends list.

Albert is a joke,has always been a joke... this shit will never see the light of day
    Damn, I didn't know too much about this guy until this thread. He's a crazy bastard.

It sucks for all the ignorant kids who are actually backing him...

Send me YouTube messages for the prices of xbox friend requests, Team/personal Managing and sub box prices - Albert

That's the type of fucktard this dude is

Fluckin' Hatchling

Its a shame we will never see a skate 4...such a good franchise gone to shit now...

XBL
    x1mmortal

Goddammit I wish Rockstar would make a skate game....
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

with 1$ donation he'll make that goal in no time.
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    it's tough to sound like a credible person to work on a skate sim if you've never stepped on a board in your life.
    This pretty much sums it up for me. It basically is beyond my understanding why someone even thinks he can derive legitimacy solely from tricklining and the abundant use of fluorescent clothes and griptape in virtual wonderland.

On a sidenote, there is the possibility that it is all a jip and that Albert only uses this as a means to attract some (more) attention and to demonstrate possible investors and developers that there still is a market and a viable community for this sort of thing.