Thread: Bin laden DEAD !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i never said i only referred to only the current president or government.

as for the right decision, id say not allowing/orchestrating an false flag opperation such as 911 to justify agressive entry into other countries for monitary gain would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    i never said i only referred to only the current president or government.

as for the right decision, id say not allowing/orchestrating an false flag opperation such as 911 to justify agressive entry into other countries for monitary gain would be better.
    Well you said "your own president...should be treated the same way," which is singular. So who should be treated the same way? Bush? Obama? or Clinton (since he was the one who actually issued the arrest orders for Bin Laden in response to his embassy bombing)?

Did the US allow or orchestrate? Or are you not sure? Don't get me wrong.. I have my own beliefs about the whole situation that don't actually vary very far from what you seem to be insinuating here... but at the end of the day there's not a whole lot of facts behind those theories.

Moreover you're quick to judge. It's very easy to sit in the back of the class and poke fun at the kids with the wrong answers.. but who are you to poke fun when you don't have the answers either? You're not even certain that the answer was wrong to begin with.. you just think it was, with no evidence supporting that train of thought.

At the end of the day, someone has to make the hard decisions and I'd much rather have someone up there making the wrong decisions than someone who can't venture to make a decision at all.

Bin Laden most definitely commited many heinous crimes. He most definitely deserved to be punished for those crimes. That's what is being celebrated.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

look, i dont have the answers. but there sure are enough unanswered questions regarding the events leading up to this. and if you think im the only one asking the same thing your very wrong.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

lemme come plan to have some guys fly some 747's into your city, where your family and friends work and live and see how adamently you hunt me down. And i'll plant a couple bombs in your embassies just for good measure.

But no, really, you're right. We should all just take terrorist attacks like men and tell our people "I'm sorry your father/mother/husband/daughter jumped from the 52nd floor of the world trade center because they would rather die hitting the concrete at terminal velocity than be burned to death by hundreds of gallons of jet fuel. But nah, we can't go get those guys, cuz that would be mean."
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    TheDietTea

^^watchu talkin bout willis

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    lemme come plan to have some guys fly some 747's into your city, where your family and friends work and live and see how adamently you hunt me down. And i'll plant a couple bombs in your embassies just for good measure.

But no, really, you're right. We should all just take terrorist attacks like men and tell our people "I'm sorry your father/mother/husband/daughter jumped from the 52nd floor of the world trade center because they would rather die hitting the concrete at terminal velocity than be burned to death by hundreds of gallons of jet fuel. But nah, we can't go get those guys, cuz that would be mean."
    I suck at politics. I hate everything about it. I also suck at arguements...

but I see the point here. Those people deserved justice. That's not the way to die.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Well sure but I don't see where that came from lol
    Mean to the terrorists..?

The fact of the matter is both sides have their wrongs.

We killed their people. They killed our people. The situation is too complicated and too censored to the public...

therefore finding the absolute right and wrong... hero and enemy...

is impossible.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post

death sentence fuck yeah !!

XBL
    TheDietTea

PSN goes down.. so does osama..
    unrelated surely.

Is this now the baby Slap forums?