Thread: Pandora : Creators of Environment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is going to be sick guys!! Good job on the parks as well they have all come out soo well!!!!
    I have a couple of ideas to put forward after this week Is over,
    First. I don't know if you remember a thread talking about one huge community collab park? Using a mall and each person does a driffrant shop?? Well I was thinking we could do something along those lines? But instead have a suburb, and everyone does there own house??

My other idea was to have a collab series? Where we are paired with some one from pandora at random and are given a theam we have to work to?

Tell me what you think? Obviously we should wait a while to do these just thought I'd put them down so I don't forget about them haha also once again good Job guys
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by ay platypus View Post
    This is going to be sick guys!! Good job on the parks as well they have all come out soo well!!!!
    I have a couple of ideas to put forward after this week Is over,
    First. I don't know if you remember a thread talking about one huge community collab park? Using a mall and each person does a driffrant shop?? Well I was thinking we could do something along those lines? But instead have a suburb, and everyone does there own house??

My other idea was to have a collab series? Where we are paired with some one from pandora at random and are given a theam we have to work to?

Tell me what you think? Obviously we should wait a while to do these just thought I'd put them down so I don't forget about them haha also once again good Job guys
    very cool ideas.... can my house be a Big Apartment building? haha.... i dont like the mall idea, but the suburb idea makes me gitty, i dig....

the theme idea is wild, will need to make some "guidelines" for that sucker

I Just Wanna Build!

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    very cool ideas.... can my house be a Big Apartment building? haha.... i dont like the mall idea, but the suburb idea makes me gitty, i dig....

the theme idea is wild, will need to make some "guidelines" for that sucker

I Just Wanna Build!
    So do I!! My candle has been relit! Aha

Okay thatd be sick I'd like to see some pandora collabs!
    Aha yeah you can have an apartment building as long as I get a free room??
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"