Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
Some of us are familiar with Robomodo, and played the THPS HD game they created. It was a nice attempt, but didn't feel like a true THPS title at all.
Also, who is 'they' that bad mouthed blackbox when og was on it's way? I never heard a single person talk poorly about it.
Oh were they behind THPS HD? Cool.
Yeah, not sure an HD reboot is a fair project to start assumptions over.
Not what I was saying at all man..
Certain members left blackbox on their own at first, correct me if I'm wrong but up to now this is my understanding. Blackbox was still a team, the team ended up getting the boot because sales fell short with Skate 3. Point being, they were dismissed by EA after skate 3 and just like this Tony hawk pro skater 5 situation there is a new team on the project. I was just saying a skate 4 is likely going to be another team if In the unlikely scenario a skate 4 did come out.

That quote is pretty funny, Trying to remember when shooting projectiles happened haha..
I can't recall though, want to say there was a kind of mini game in two player where you would "tag" eachother. It has been a while for me and that series though, shot in the dark.