Thread: Skate 3 King Of The Road

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Don't sweat it man, I was fully prepared for a hefty work-load when I started this, and collecting some clips from emails is a light jog compared to the marathon of editing come.

Good work on the skating too, all the clips where really tight skating, one or two have some issues in terms of the handheld camera, but I'm pretty sure I can crop them to be useable.

Also, you end up finding someone who can record it in better quality in the near future, as I have seen what you have done, you could re-record any and send those in and I will swap them in later, but if not, it's all good man.

Anyways.... Did you have fun?

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Don't sweat it man, I was fully prepared for a hefty work-load when I started this, and collecting some clips from emails is a light jog compared to the marathon of editing come.

Good work on the skating too, all the clips where really tight skating, one or two have some issues in terms of the handheld camera, but I'm pretty sure I can crop them to be useable.

Also, you end up finding someone who can record it in better quality in the near future, as I have seen what you have done, you could re-record any and send those in and I will swap them in later, but if not, it's all good man.

Anyways.... Did you have fun?
    so u saying i have a future in fake skating? haha jk man, im to critic about myself, so everything needs to look smooth to me... and yeah i had a lot of fun doing this, i really wanna dig in this community in contests fl's and shit haha, but sucks that i can afford anything from the game, dlc's, cap cards and stuff

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Your future is bright.

And CAP cards and stuff are only getting cheaper, you may find a bargain someday soon, just keep your eyes peeled.

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Your future is bright.

And CAP cards and stuff are only getting cheaper, you may find a bargain someday soon, just keep your eyes peeled.
    maybe if i find an easy i will get it anyway haha, i dunno its has that vx vibe to it

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

OK guys, so far I have the footage from Momadaddy, Arthurnunes and Tabloid but that still leaves a whole bunch of you to get them in.

If any of you have the other riders on PSN or Xbox, if you could send a reminder message for me, that would be awesome.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Just watched through your footy Tabloid, Dayum! You went HARD! Your "Jersey Gore" clips are some of the best barrier skating I have ever seen on Skate, and I also real life LOL'ed at your "worlds strongest man".

You and Moma are the ones to beat right now for the solo skater award, but who knows what may happen when the points start getting added for each team!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

More solid footy from Freeze and Velocity. Some really dope clips guys.

Some of the clips are named (velocity and freeze), some don't have a named skater and some seems to be non-english titles... Any way of deciphering who is who from these?