Thread: comedy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

I'm from South America I don't know some of those guys but any recomendations? I have plenty of time tonight, and this should be interesting heh.

depends what type of comedy you like
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    I'm from South America I don't know some of those guys but any recomendations? I have plenty of time tonight, and this should be interesting heh.
    from the list above, the ones I know of and that are good are Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, Jeff Dunham, Russell Peters and Zach Galifianakis.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    from the list above, the ones I know of and that are good are Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, Jeff Dunham, Russell Peters and Zach Galifianakis.
    I've seen some stand-up acts from Chappelle in TV down here, I'm deff checking the ones I haven't seen. Thanks for the hint .

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I've seen some stand-up acts from Chappelle in TV down here, I'm deff checking the ones I haven't seen. Thanks for the hint .
    yeah dude, Chappelle is mad funny lol if you can find Half-Baked on the net or something, it's a must see movie haha

i love you sk..

Frankie Boyle, Ricky Gervais, Billy Connolly and one of my favs Jim Jeffries all worth a watch IMO

Banned

No martin lawrence? imad

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Watch one Dane Cook, and you've seen the rest. That guy ran out of gas pretty early into his career. Same with Dunham. First time I saw him it was great, but after that, it all got really shticky and lame.

I'd say on that list, George Carlin is a must, Eddie Izzard is brilliant, Jimmy Carr is a very quirky riot, and Louis CK is more or less a must.

Only thing that's really missing here is the late Robert Shimmel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.