Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
well this is a dream line up. adda needs to film more before the reel dies
I filmed about 12 minutes of footy in various sesh's with cerebus in late winter/early spring 2011, we went around different parts of the city just talking shit to each other and finding spots, these clips were going to go towards the stingray goes sidewalk surfing video, which was going to be done by the end of summer 2011. Then I had a shit tonne of family problems, which led to me having to sleep on my parents couch for a while. I kinda lost enthusiasm after that. Then I got myself in a stupid long distance relationship that went nowhere really, well the sex was great.. Anyway, got a job at a law firm, then got round to moving out of my parents house, and life became incredibly busy. and I haven't really played skate 3 in forever since I left my ps3 in the living room of my apartment and share the place with 3 others, Mostly just gets used for netflix nowadays, I have all my clips, minus the couple that schnav used in that video. They ARE STILL GOING INTO THE STINGRAY FULL LENGTH! which Gizzler is now editing.

I know I've been a ghost in the scene forever, and now it's too late to try make a half assed attempt at a comeback. But I really loved playing this game, making the graphics, the videos, having the team, and geeking out about it with all of you guys.

anyway.

This video blew what little was left of my mind. Great fucking job Schnav on the edit.

too many amazing lines for me to pinpoint! glad to be in this even if it's for a second (i'm the brown guy whose footy wasn't as good as everyone else xD).

Cheers!