Thread: CAP Master List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ya Pandora will have their own page...

Ohmid you on Pandora?! Hmmm I never knew that. I'll hook you guys up with a separate collection.

....Along with CAP faction if i can somehow post their links....

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Ya Pandora will have their own page...

Ohmid you on Pandora?! Hmmm I never knew that. I'll hook you guys up with a separate collection.

....Along with CAP faction if i can somehow post their links....
    You can go lurk to Pandoras teampage in LB hahah =D There should be every member...i think there's no more active creaters than me, E and Riverking.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    You can go lurk to Pandoras teampage in LB hahah =D There should be every member...i think there's no more active creaters than me, E and Riverking.
    and Ohmidi too,..... just keeps making sick parks, dont leave him out!

@ marco yeah just recently! I still need to do my official first park with pandora I'm working on it
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

that list over at LB looks sick dude, looking forward to seeing the finished product would be greatly appreciated if you added my TF not needed though, but from the response I got from the community, people liked it haha if you don't put it in the list, I fully understand as well, because it's nowhere nearly as good as what other people make imo, and it's nothing out of the ordinary either lol but you're the one to choose if it belongs to the master list or not

edit: I was trying to get Platypus' Hollywood High and PVRT Warehouse... is it just me or is anyone else having trouble bookmarking them from that link :/ in fact, I can't bookmark any of his parks lol
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 06-26-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    that list over at LB looks sick dude, looking forward to seeing the finished product would be greatly appreciated if you added my TF not needed though, but from the response I got from the community, people liked it haha if you don't put it in the list, I fully understand as well, because it's nowhere nearly as good as what other people make imo, and it's nothing out of the ordinary either lol but you're the one to choose if it belongs to the master list or not

edit: I was trying to get Platypus' Hollywood High and PVRT Warehouse... is it just me or is anyone else having trouble bookmarking them from that link :/ in fact, I can't bookmark any of his parks lol
    i definitely have your park in mind. i will add it when i think of where i can put it. you don't have a collection of parks so i think i might put it in the "others" section.

I fixed the links.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    i definitely have your park in mind. i will add it when i think of where i can put it. you don't have a collection of parks so i think i might put it in the "others" section.

I fixed the links.
    sweet, and thanks a lot dude, but the links still don't work for me for some reason haha but it's all good... thanks anyways!