Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAP Master List

XBL
    TheDietTea

or just post more as you go.. doesn't have to be in one post.. the thread itself is dedicated to parks..
    Impotant parks.. lol

List has been UPDATED...

it has expanded to some of my older posts...

Brickwork and Demz have been introduced to the list!

Damn dude ! thanks you thats honor for me ! Maybe you should use Wiltzuh as my name or Brickworks/Wiltzuh. Actually i'm on Pandora too so i have no idea where my parks should be =DD your thread = you decide it. But thanks a LOT !
    Last edited by Wiltzuh; 03-12-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Yea I could put your parks in Pandora...

But I want you to have your own section. I <3 ur parks. I'm getting clips at a few of them.

Thanks dude i appreciate it ! I'm bangin more parks soon so propably you could remove some such old and shitty parks like GYM or Dingaley. Actually i didnt ment to upload Dingaley at all. It just got uploaded somehow... But yeah i'm damn excited to be in this damn list =D

I'm glad that you actually upload your parks. There are some talented guys out there that don't even upload their work. Have you ever heard of EVOKER? I swear... he has the best U.S. spot remakes in this entire community. He has made EL Toro, Skittles Ledges, and other spots from real life video parts. They are absolutely amazing, I promise you. He has let me skate them once or twice. But he's selfish. He keeps them to himself, which is technically fine, but its a waste of talent.

pm

great list, thanks for putting the work into it.

i also fixed the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I'm glad that you actually upload your parks. There are some talented guys out there that don't even upload their work. Have you ever heard of EVOKER? I swear... he has the best U.S. spot remakes in this entire community. He has made EL Toro, Skittles Ledges, and other spots from real life video parts. They are absolutely amazing, I promise you. He has let me skate them once or twice. But he's selfish. He keeps them to himself, which is technically fine, but its a waste of talent.

pm
    Yeah you have told me about EVOKER somewhere...i think if someone really have done working Real spot remakes yhey should absolutely upload them cause there are not many of them...Actually i have never played good El Toro remake so fuck you evoker

I've heard Aldo has a shit load of parks that he keeps to himself and his circle of friends. (just like others)
    It sucks that people have to miss out...for technical reasons...
    I hope the exclusiveness will break before the servers shut down... in some years...
    People should skate these parks. The parks are worthy.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I've heard Aldo has a shit load of parks that he keeps to himself and his circle of friends. (just like others)
    It sucks that people have to miss out...for technical reasons...
    I hope the exclusiveness will break before the servers shut down... in some years...
    People should skate these parks. The parks are worthy.
    I do the same, except I dont have friends, I keep them all to myself for monster Solo's

I gots a few you might like, soon...

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    I do the same, except I dont have friends, I keep them all to myself for monster Solo's

I gots a few you might like, soon...
    cool... hopefully I'll catch you online and we can skate those suckas

edit: And honestly...

I don't like it at all that some amazing parks out there are not uploaded. I don't like it, but I respect it. People can do whatever they want with their parks. If we didn't have Willow, Berrics, Hyland, Sunnyside, etc... there would be technically nothing wrong with that. But what's all that work for? All that designing and making the parks look good. Then when its done... its locked up.

Or an even worse scenario... when someone makes an awesome park, releases a promo, and tells everyone that only 3 people will be selected to skate it. Yeah its cool to the maker and those three people, but everyone else will just watch. The maker is all like...
    "Hey look at my park. I am cool. It is cool. You like? Well you can't skate it. Thanks for watching though."

People who make good parks know that they make good parks. Upload them because it will simply make people happy. Upload them because it will make Skate 3 more fun. It will give us more reasons to play Skate 3 (one CAP at a time). Wouldn't you say that is a justified reason? Talented park builders like you and Aldo are responsible for expanding the game. I would not be playing Skate 3 if there were no Pandora parks, Wicked parks, chiliFRAT parks, etc.

I have not forgot that this is a video game. Its not a big deal. I have lots of good parks on my shelf. But honestly... seeing the Concrete League... the promos... it looks fun. I want to skate that son of a bitch.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 03-16-2011 at 09:53 PM.

What was those all weird words in your reply Marco ??? They sounds good... lol

chiliFRAT has made new parks! ...After about 3 months of not building parks. I got to beta test them while he was making them.

Go skate those beauties! Bam's Warehouse (#8 U.S. remakes) and Parker's Town (#8 Original Classics).

Parkers Town was originally going to be called, "Highland Village," until I told him about Emericaridr11 LOL. How did he not know about E?

Oh and he built a bowling alley in Parkers Town, which has never been done before.

You can take my street league park off cause i deleted it =) Better parks coming soon !

alright... im glad i grabbed it already.
    i'll be updating this thing tonight. i'll add some of your parks and others. If you keep this up you'll take up all the damn space on the list LOL.
    hey... can you list the top 10 parks from your list? I can't list all of your parks because I'll reach the limit. I want you to pick 10 parks that will stay on your list. I can add 3-4 more, but those would eventually get deleted so I can list your new ones.

oh and to everyone on this list:

Personal sections in the OP will get switched every now and then. Since everyone can't fit in the OP, the section will get moved down to one of my other posts. For example, I moved the Aldo and Brooske sections down. In the future, I will add more personal sections to keep the OP fresh. Your section will never get deleted... it will just be moved to another post (If I feel like it). Pandora and Wicked are permenant OP sections (Wiltzuh is looking pretty permenant too).
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 03-23-2011 at 09:40 PM.

okay that sounds cool and fair because there should be space for other parks too. There's couple new talented park creaters upcoming.
    1. Plaza de Verano 2. Gonz River 3. Bank Street 4. Parliament House 5. Tennessee Corner 6. Construction Site 7. Gilbert's Place 8. Bronco College 9. Winston Court = the new one, 10th would be Blackwood walk...one of my personal favs

List has had a full update.

- more Pandora parks (5150 Skate camp, Da Grime HQ, Dundas Plaza)
    - more wiltzuh parks
    - VP Creations added
    - New classic video
    - NotedDerk Creations added (8th post)
    - Demzilla moved to 8th post
    - Maloof 2008 added to U.S. spots
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 03-23-2011 at 10:21 PM.

I was wondering when NotedDerk's Skyline was gunna make it up there. Soooo sick.

Thanks for adding my creations to the list marco, but I noticed my 'ungrindahouse' park link goes to one of chilifrat's parks, his 'Monster Garage' park, and it's an honor to be on this list.

Thanks for the compliment as well midineffect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

No worries man you're easily becoming one of my favorite builders and inspiration.

VP def needed to be on the list, he is amazing at EVERY part of this game haha

link has been fixed. yea if anyone finds a bad link just tell me.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 03-24-2011 at 06:25 AM.

UPDATE!

- River King gets his well deserved spot
    - VP has been shifted
    - New Classic CAP video
    - recent good parks have been added to the "Others section"

Thanks man! More to come, might even release one during my exams haha.

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    Thanks man! More to come, might even release one during my exams haha.
    Yea man... can't wait to see your section expand. MAKE DAT LIST LONG! lol

Thanks for putting my two caps up there Marco Polo Stoked to be there!

Update

- Original parks have been added

check em out

Blazing a Trail

Marco, you're doing an epic job dude.

I have one question as there's not one in your list that I can see, does anyone know the whereabouts of a proper legit Berrics? I wanna do a part there and every one I find is pure crappy or mis-sized, missing things etc etc. Any clues? Cheers guys. Thought it would be a good remake for the list. Peace

Aldo's berrics is by far the best. So legit.

It's on the list, its named "The Berg" on his list on the first page haha

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Marco, you're doing an epic job dude.

I have one question as there's not one in your list that I can see, does anyone know the whereabouts of a proper legit Berrics? I wanna do a part there and every one I find is pure crappy or mis-sized, missing things etc etc. Any clues? Cheers guys. Thought it would be a good remake for the list. Peace
    Yeah the best Berrics remake is on Aldo's list. It is called "the berg." Go download it Duce.

Oh and Aldo made a NEW park! He made a park based off of the Berrics. It is officially "Aldo's Skatepark." Go download that too.

it's so smooth. Someone should see if he can make his "Concrete League" public.

Blazing a Trail

Will get on those, cheers guys.

And boom, in one, Fluckit just felled EA.

Ask a question, get an answer. Winning.

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Hmmm. It's like amazing and terrible for different reasons... layout, sizing, legit as fuck, walls look nothing like, some quarters clip, roll in to big set even the slightest speed down and you overshoot the rails. Rest of park looks amazing, just seems a lot of crazy low pop in slomo ha ha. Thanks again though guys, might get the team on it.

Peace
    Last edited by Duce NLS; 04-19-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Hmmm. It's like amazing and terrible for different reasons... layout, sizing, legit as fuck, walls look nothing like, some quarters clip, roll in to big set even the slightest speed down and you overshoot the rails. Rest of park looks amazing, just seems a lot of crazy loop in slomo ha ha. Thanks again though guys, might get the team on it.

Peace
    Yea I honestly think that there is no good remake of the Berrics. You just can't get the same feel in the game. The sizing and rails are too complex.

Aldo's Official Skatepark actually feels like the berrics. It's got a better flow than the berrics remakes.

Each Berrics remake I've seen gets like 3 or 4 things right, but none of them get everything right (especially the qp's by the pier 7 manny pad). IMO there are too many movable objects there to make a good CAP of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail

I think were gonna work on one. Don't hold me to it but ill get back to you if/when done.

Peace

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

i've probably said this before on this thread, but this cap list is brilliant. so many good parks, some i've never seen or heard from before. and i've noticed you said you were lacking space to add new CAP's... not trying to be an ass or whatever but a suggestion would be to remove Brooske's parks... some of them are alright, but there are some parks which are way better than his parks imo. just putting it out there lol

I think it's time to update. ohmidineffect has banged some really cool parks like Riverking and E too. I played ohmidi's parks and damn they're good.
    I got also couple new one. Just for information hahah =)

XBL
    emericaridr11

HAHA Marco your killing this list, really really good job man......

and for Chilifrat not knowing me..... there is almost no reason that he would know me, only reason I know of him is cause every fucking person took me to his carlsbad remake..... like I havent seen it before...... haha

so ya chili wouldnt know of me, thought that was funny

anyways I will upload them nasty new list of parks, all worthy of this list im sure

Stopped Pushing Mongo

Sick, I'm waitin on them parks E.