Thread: GFAQS replicant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I have a Flip Rune Glifberg P2 deck, one regular little set of risers, Ace Trucks, and some Bones STF 54mm's as my newer set up and a wider Powell Mini Logo on Indy's with 2 sets of pads and some street style 60mm Sector 9 wheels. I'm trying to downsize the stuff and try and re learn some street, but man, it's odd getting used to a new setup at this age. My Indy's have been my go-to trucks for like 7 years, same pair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    I have a Flip Rune Glifberg P2 deck, one regular little set of risers, Ace Trucks, and some Bones STF 54mm's as my newer set up and a wider Powell Mini Logo on Indy's with 2 sets of pads and some street style 60mm Sector 9 wheels. I'm trying to downsize the stuff and try and re learn some street, but man, it's odd getting used to a new setup at this age. My Indy's have been my go-to trucks for like 7 years, same pair!
    Throughout the 80's I used Tracker, Gullwing, Venture, Grind King, Z Roller, etc and I always went back to Indy's. Been using them as my main truck for 20+ years.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3