Thread: (iNH) Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Marco, check your PM you bum.

I got one clip so far. Looks like a busy weekend down in Port le Carverton. And who's editing this bad boy?
    well seeing as ive fucked up both the full lengths ive edited, and seeing as Mennos never fucked up a video hes edited, and hes a much better editor, I would say he is. but seeing as hes editing pyros intro vid (soon hopefully) and the fact that hes super busy up in canadaland, I can take on the task of editing if he doesnt want to. Its not long, so i cant fuck it up too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by llamasrock View Post
    well seeing as ive fucked up both the full lengths ive edited, and seeing as Mennos never fucked up a video hes edited, and hes a much better editor, I would say he is. but seeing as hes editing pyros intro vid (soon hopefully) and the fact that hes super busy up in canadaland, I can take on the task of editing if he doesnt want to. Its not long, so i cant fuck it up too bad.
    Awe spanks llamas <3
    anywho, I'm no longer hella busy: school is out and I'm only working part time sadly so I will have ample time to edit anything iNH wants to put out unless someone else really wants to do it. So I've got time, but incentive? Thats a whole other issue...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

incentive is us kickin yo ass if you dont do it!

incentive is us kickin yo ass if you dont do it!
    field trip to canadaland!...llamas i'm on the way we can car pool

wooooo! we can double up on the motorcycle i get back today!!!!! ass-less chaps and leather vest? I THINK SO!!!!

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I'm more than happy to edit if Menno dont wanna. But looks like he do. How much footy we need btw and for when?

wooooo! we can double up on the motorcycle i get back today!!!!! ass-less chaps and leather vest? I THINK SO!!!!

if i cant wear this i aint goin!

and if your not wearing this i would be disappointed
    Last edited by obsolete1; 07-20-2011 at 04:54 PM.

I'm so clueless when it comes to Technical things so I might sound stupid when I describe this...

OK so my router... the little black box with green lights in my living room... i hope thats it...
    After observing it I guess the model name is... "2WIRE GATEWAY" ....................?
    We use AT&T in my house so... yea.

Basically what I'm trying to do is forward "my ports." On EA I heard people have had to forward multiple ports to get the reel to work. DaGoon said something about forwarding his xbox ports AND the EA server ports.

I have cleared my cache multiple times. That shit doesn't work. I haven't tried this port thing though, so I'll need help with that. Everyone go read DaaGooN's post on EA, 10th page. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#16051347