Thread: bmx jam at the bar i usually drink my beer

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Default bmx jam at the bar i usually drink my beer

i know the subforum says skateboarding, but it's rl footy so i guess it fitted best here... the "kulturfahrschule" is an abandoned companies building, which is to be torn down soon (end of september), so some guys decided to make a bar / atelier (art) thing in it for a few month. last weekend there has been a little bmx jam... this it what it looked like.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Fluckit Master

Damn, lots of good stuff in this. First clip is badass, dude has skills; the one in the white bike too. Great place btw, I'd be stoked to ride a place like that (imagine that not even our best local park is as good as those 'prefab' ramps...).

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

song was dung but it looked like a BADA$$ setup.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Either turn the music up or turn the real life shit down, lol
    Sick session regardless
    Shit got crazy at the end, double whip on that little jump? Daymnn
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i gotta admit, i have nothing to do with the video. song choice is questionable, true that. knowing shit about bmx, i found it well done. box-jam was crazy imho.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST