Thread: Barack Obama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get Stoked

Well, obviously. It is one of the good things about him though, it'll make America seem more accepting and not like a bunch of redneck tyrants.

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Get Stoked View Post
    Well, obviously. It is one of the good things about him though, it'll make America seem more accepting and not like a bunch of redneck tyrants.
    I think it'll only effect a small part of the population. But I've never seen America too much like "redneck tyrants". But yeah, in some way, it'll help.

Get Stoked

There are certain parts of America, like North Carolina for instance, where a vast majority of people are ignorant, uneducated, and moderately to insanely racist. It's no one's fault but their own and force feeding these people change will be beneficial.

Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Get Stoked View Post
    There are certain parts of America, like North Carolina for instance, where a vast majority of people are ignorant, uneducated, and moderately to insanely racist. It's no one's fault but their own and force feeding these people change will be beneficial.
    I have no clue what so ever about which areas of the country which are populated by those dipshits, but those people seem like they could learn some more about being open to the world. So if Obama gets elected it would might help those parts.

or perhaps not; they may be too far up their own asses to even give a shit about it.

Shit, I dunno.

ckymt1

OK, firstly this is not aimed at attacking anyone so if you feel like your being "attacked" i didn't mean it. (you didn't see me).

Basically at this point I'm undecided on which candidate, but there's one thing in this election that I get real pissed off about and it annoys the hell out of me.

I'm talking about the band wagon barack people. Now if you know his policies, blah blah blah, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the people(mainly teenagers who want to be accepted by their peers) who endorse barack and buy shirts with his face on it and it says "change" at the bottom who don't really know jack shit about him or his policies. All that they know is "change" and "hope"... his slogans. I don't know how some people can be so arrogant and idiotic, that they think they are "political" all of the sudden and that they're "cool" if they support the candidate everyone else is, but clearly do not know anything about politics. [/rant]

lookingforgold

I think he will bring about a revolution because I heard it on CNN. True story.

TRUE THAT