Thread: OATS Vol 9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PAWN YOU AND THOSE GODDAMN ONE WHEELED MANUALS!

pawn will be the first person to figure out how to do hang tens and one footed manuals. bet on it.

Constant greatness.

Your videos makes me want to go play the game and attempt to do do something that looks like a poor mans version.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llamasrock View Post
    PAWN YOU AND THOSE GODDAMN ONE WHEELED MANUALS!

pawn will be the first person to figure out how to do hang tens and one footed manuals. bet on it.
    My opener one you just grind really fast so you get that little hop at the end and you kinda do a little manual pivot.

The ender one, when i hit the wall my board is completely sideways and on the way down i make the motion of going for a switch feeble if that makes any sense.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

VIMEO
    WEGAME
    MEGAVIDEO

just please give us SOMETHING ... us poor germans
    I did it all for the cookie

Pawn put all three of these parts together so thanks a billion buddy

tubs
    when I first heard your song I thought it was pawns song
    whatever dark catch was just beautiful, you always get every possible thing/twist/style/180 out of everything withouth making it look overdone. loving the dark catches. best style in the game
    its an honor everytime. sometimes my stuff and def Pawns stuff can be a little quarky and not for everyone, but every person can enjoy your stuff, I think it brings a lot of views that would normally not like the over the top tech stuff

pawn
    tail nose 5:06 incredible animation
    5:31 r1 action
    got to have some hippies
    rail walk was so stupid it was brilliant
    manny kf tail hmmmmhaha i actually got one when i first went there, took me longer i think than it did in s1, then i saw someone else do it and i deleted mine, yours was cleaner though. that trick made me realize speed and windows of oppetunity more than anything I have ever done. it started me exploring everything i do today
    one wheels are cool

not sure how many of these we will do but i am always greatfull for the ones we get done, thanks a ton fellas, thanks for waiting for me AGAIN

I always think this will be our last and we keep churning them out. I dont get the time I used to, so this is all I got, but I like the less over the top, still quarky style I got.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    manny kf tail hmmmmhaha i actually got one when i first went there, took me longer i think than it did in s1, then i saw someone else do it and i deleted mine, yours was cleaner though. that trick made me realize speed and windows of oppetunity more than anything I have ever done. it started me exploring everything i do today.
    Oh yeah, definitely my favorite all time spot, i gotta do a whole vid there again, the speed/window of opportunity skating it that way is a lot like doing hippie flips, gotta be precise.

I have no plans on stopping, definitely less frequent, im not playing the game nearly as much as i used to, but im still having a lot of fun. Hey, maybe next Vol i'll start working on my part after you have already finished yours, just for a change of pace...

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

tubi and pawn keeled

oh boy!
    just great overall. sg's handplant on the bank to hubba at maraffa was dope as hell. The motherfuckin Switch tailflip was a next level fingerflip manouver! and it's nice to finally see how the sg duece park's meant to be played. Fucking loved the song too!

tubi's fuckin tre flip handplant was bananas!, loved the dub bs flip!, ghetto bird up the curb to switch fs tail just looked dope! don't even get me started on that ender!!

pawn:
    one wheel nosemannys, hippy flips, dub body varials, i can't even break this part down rationally, mind blowing.