Thread: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Ill pass.. i have watched footy on youtube of cs and the level design is very dated, theres not much cover to duck behind and bunny hopping like in halo is a lamn and used tactic... Ill stick with Battlefeild 3 until something else comes...

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    Ill pass.. i have watched footy on youtube of cs and the level design is very dated, theres not much cover to duck behind and bunny hopping like in halo is a lamn and used tactic... Ill stick with Battlefeild 3 until something else comes...
    the game does predate halo. either way, "battlefeild" is not even trying to be competed with by cs.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    That's why you learn the maps.
    I'm not sure about the "No Cover" Reference, I don't recall having had an issue finding it.
    I don't think "Jumping" or "Bunny Hopping" Is something justifiable by Counter Strike.
    People Do this on almost every shooter and I have a really hard time believing that no one does it on Battlefield.
    You can Dislike the game for the way it plays or "feels", but the way people play seems unrelated.