You guys sit here and talk about how much you love the Fact that Antwan has the balls to post but he's just garbage...That's like telling a kid ohh ya I like that your skateboarding but don't think about doing anything with it...

Saunders - Straight up your a beast. Words just are weird and I'm still waiting on that hustlin track

Antwan - Forget all of them dude if your doing this just for shits and giggles and it's your first time.....I think your doing great....Why judge someone who doesn't care to be judged?

Don - I like how you think.....

Duce - I understand what your saying it's justthe way you come out...You can speak the truth without being a total dick. As for the Wife comment, Really? I could say GOD thinks Saunders very well be the greatest papper ever to fuck around.....Doesn't make it true, Why? Because it's the Internet I can say whatever I want.....

And to all the people that come on here talking about I live and breathe and sleep and eat and bath and shower in hip hop.....Wack the only people that I would believe to live and breathe Hip Hop are the people posting vids....

(And if you see this as an attack, well it very well may be.)