Thread: Deacons (XPILiiCiT) Graphics - Mainly Board Remakes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Bored at work so made this. A new record for me I think prob about 7 mins max.
    I wish it would take me that much time to make simple graphics lol even simple GC stuff can take me minimum 30 minutes hahaha like that girl malto board i just finished and posted in my thread haha still a nice simple graphic though!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    I wish it would take me that much time to make simple graphics lol even simple GC stuff can take me minimum 30 minutes hahaha like that girl malto board i just finished and posted in my thread haha still a nice simple graphic though!
    lol. Its just practice tbh. when I look at deck now. I mentally break down what shape will be what bit. plus i've created my own grid in an art program i have which I lay over the image i'm wokring from, and then use the grid in the create so i can get the sizing correct.

I like the malto deck dude keep em coming man.

I'm trying to get that Bryan Herman one finished but the baker lettering is a pain in arse lol. Hopefully it'll be done soon.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    lol. Its just practice tbh. when I look at deck now. I mentally break down what shape will be what bit. plus i've created my own grid in an art program i have which I lay over the image i'm wokring from, and then use the grid in the create so i can get the sizing correct.

I like the malto deck dude keep em coming man.

I'm trying to get that Bryan Herman one finished but the baker lettering is a pain in arse lol. Hopefully it'll be done soon.
    Yeah no doubt dude, it definitely takes a lot of practice and patience to get to your level, as well as all those insanely talented GC dudes.

Glad you liked the Malto deck, even though it's not an exact replica, I still like it the way it is lol I kinda got lazy towards the end, anda after I did the fading layers, I noticed a couple of stuff I should've fixed but didn't wanna redo everything so I said fuck it lol

Can't wait to see the final product of that Herman board, I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Take your time with it

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

damn sick boards deacon! love those black label boards

Thanks Boxer, I'm loving the simple Black Labels at moment, plus work is dead tonight, well until the Madrid/Barcelona game kicks off, so i'm smashing out some quick decks.

Alternate verison of the natas

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...31c9bc82fd5499

Another simple Black Label.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...31c9ba59595361

More to come.
    Last edited by Deacon; 08-14-2011 at 12:27 PM.

A quick Habitat remake, used standard font for the habitat lettering as i can't be arsed to make them from scratch. Got another one of these coming with different colours.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...31ca3321c95324

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

habitat board is dope. stop whipping out sick graphics like this ever 10 minutes man, you're making everyone else look bad haha jk