Thread: Paradise Co is now up and running we are recruiting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

I'm not taking this shit so serious but if i need to back myself up cause you two are being fucking dumb ass's then I'LL do it.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by RaginWarHero View Post
    I'm not taking this shit so serious but if i need to back myself up cause you two are being fucking dumb ass's then I'LL do it.
    We're being dumbasses? You're too fucking stupid to realize you suck at doing what you think you're great at and that you're being a fucking ignorant twat who makes excuses for his own incapability to be creative or professional.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Banned

once again its a game so i don't care

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

If you don't care then why in the fuck do you continue to show garbageshit to people who do care about what they do? You obviously are begging for a pat on the head and somebody to say good work.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Banned

everyone fucking wants that no matter who they are everyone on the site blitz smurf mike fully inside exo me and so on so on even you and toat we all want fucking respect and you haven't won mine what so ever

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING I JUST SAID? WHAT ARE YOU, 12? ffs kid.

ignore this post

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Quote Originally Posted by RaginWarHero View Post
    everyone fucking wants that no matter who they are everyone on the site blitz smurf mike fully inside exo me and so on so on even you and toat we all want fucking respect and you haven't won mine what so ever
    I have respect and i give respect,clearly im not going to let your words get to me. And on the other note everyone on this site respects one another and no one gets butt hurt when someone is telling them right

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO FILM!....um..........bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck