Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
Yea I honestly think that there is no good remake of the Berrics. You just can't get the same feel in the game. The sizing and rails are too complex.

Aldo's Official Skatepark actually feels like the berrics. It's got a better flow than the berrics remakes.
Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
Each Berrics remake I've seen gets like 3 or 4 things right, but none of them get everything right (especially the qp's by the pier 7 manny pad). IMO there are too many movable objects there to make a good CAP of it.
I have made 3 incarnations of the Berrics - The pre-office lay out (see video below), The Red Hubba/Grass gap layout and the current design.

I haven't uploaded any of them for the reasons Briden states above and due to the sheer number of Berrics remakes out there, I didn't think we needed any more. However this can change and once I've filmed my Battle Commanders at each park I'll happily make them available if people want.

However If anyone is interested in having a shred at any of them add me on XBL - X P IL ii C i T - I'd love some feedback, good or bad.

Video of an older version of the Berrics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVXiZlguSE