Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    I personally feel like this game resonated more with former/older skaters than it did with younger skaters/casual gamers (who will simply switch to a different game).

We've been able to perform shit we wish we could or execute visions that we felt were lacking in irl skate vids. If this is the end then I just want to say thanks to all the cool people I met over the years
    This sums up quite good what I want to say, I could go on forever but I don't have the time right now. Might write a longer post later on.

But yeah, this sure sucks. Always liked the crispy HD-quality without the watermark or whatever you can call that thing in the left bottom of the screen when people film with cap-cards. And with me being a perfectionist I really like to have my long lenses without the vignette. Probably gonna get a cap-card later on in desperation of filming, but it won't be the same thing for me.

With this short time left I'm working really hard to do the best of it, and with 4 different projects going on I'm busting my ass off! Now I'm also really focused on bringing out the sick stuff a lot of people haven't landed, haven't tried or haven't even thought of.

If this is the end for a while, I'll make sure to make myself proud, make my followers/fans/teams proud and make sure you motherfuckers don't forget me!
    Last edited by Granka; 04-08-2013 at 02:19 AM.