Pawn put all three of these parts together so thanks a billion buddy

tubs
when I first heard your song I thought it was pawns song
whatever dark catch was just beautiful, you always get every possible thing/twist/style/180 out of everything withouth making it look overdone. loving the dark catches. best style in the game
its an honor everytime. sometimes my stuff and def Pawns stuff can be a little quarky and not for everyone, but every person can enjoy your stuff, I think it brings a lot of views that would normally not like the over the top tech stuff

pawn
tail nose 5:06 incredible animation
5:31 r1 action
got to have some hippies
rail walk was so stupid it was brilliant
manny kf tail hmmmmhaha i actually got one when i first went there, took me longer i think than it did in s1, then i saw someone else do it and i deleted mine, yours was cleaner though. that trick made me realize speed and windows of oppetunity more than anything I have ever done. it started me exploring everything i do today
one wheels are cool

not sure how many of these we will do but i am always greatfull for the ones we get done, thanks a ton fellas, thanks for waiting for me AGAIN

I always think this will be our last and we keep churning them out. I dont get the time I used to, so this is all I got, but I like the less over the top, still quarky style I got.