Thread: Nike SB Introduces New Team Rider you'll never Guess ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Fuck my bitch based god so much misinformation in this thread. Where is all the progression in shoe tech coming from nowadays? Lakai? Emerica? Vans? None of them. Nike and sti tech are completely murdering the market with shoes that use technology which actually works. Why would I drop 65-70 bucks on a pair of plain black and white vulc shoes with a paperthin shit foam insole when I can get some fucking rad lunarlon shit or those gorgeous etnies footbeds. The money you would spend on a pair of sb's doesn't go to some bullshit golf shirt. What the fuck are you thinking? You think that all their R&D is cheap? Nike is becoming the forerunner in innovative tech in skating shoes and this tech is definitely a step in the right direction.

On the snowboarding boot: Them joining the snowboarding culture is a-okay to me. They use all of their previous knowledge in running and skating and whatever shoe they make, and put it into snowboarding, and you know what? It works. It works better than any of the other 5 (DC, thirtytwox2,rome,k2) boots I've used snowboarding.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    Fuck my bitch based god so much misinformation in this thread. Where is all the progression in shoe tech coming from nowadays? Lakai? Emerica? Vans? None of them. Nike and sti tech are completely murdering the market with shoes that use technology which actually works. Why would I drop 65-70 bucks on a pair of plain black and white vulc shoes with a paperthin shit foam insole when I can get some fucking rad lunarlon shit or those gorgeous etnies footbeds. The money you would spend on a pair of sb's doesn't go to some bullshit golf shirt. What the fuck are you thinking? You think that all their R&D is cheap? Nike is becoming the forerunner in innovative tech in skating shoes and this tech is definitely a step in the right direction.
    Emerica is also under STi tech. just so you know
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    Emerica is also under STi tech. just so you know
    I know but they seem to seldom use what's given to them.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    They might make good shoes but the money still doesn't go into skateboarding, hence the golf shirt statement. It's not misinformation, it's an example of my views. Whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Whatever fuck all this noise here's the real Enemy. the worst skate shoes ever..an check out there team.
    http://www.yumsshoes.com/team/
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

I agree 100% with Brian and Demz.

Nike is about $$$. They don't care about the sport, the culture.

And this whole "Do whatever you want! Don't follow trends!!" take on it is bullshit. Of course you can always do whatever you want. But that doesn't mean that every choice is equal. Buying Nikes is about fashion. Not supporting skateboarding.

All of that said, I don't hate on people for buying/wearing Nike. The tech comment is a very valid point, and I like that they're ushering in some new ideas/tech into skate shoes. But I still think truly supporting skateboarding means buying from companies STARTED and RUN by skateboarders. Period. Cut out the middleman/bullshit.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

i've never worn Nikes but if I wanted some I'd just buy some. I don't give two fucks about 'supporting' big brands, small brands, real brands, fake brands, known brands, jock brands, etc etc:

I skate for myself

The biggest problem in skateboarding now is people always 'judging' and having an opinion on what YOU do. When I started skating (like many 'slightly' older folk), everyone made fun of me. I still did it though not to fit in, not to be rebellious, but because I just enjoyed going out to an empty parking lot to learn tricks.

Skateboarding (to ME) is all about you and the board. Everything else is just noise.

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    Skateboarding (to ME) is all about you and the board. Everything else is just noise.
    I like this.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Blazing a Trail

back in 2002 when i started skating, i wore a pair of nikes

i've never worn Nikes but if I wanted some I'd just buy some. I don't give two fucks about 'supporting' big brands, small brands, real brands, fake brands, known brands, jock brands, etc etc:

I skate for myself

The biggest problem in skateboarding now is people always 'judging' and having an opinion on what YOU do. When I started skating (like many 'slightly' older folk), everyone made fun of me. I still did it though not to fit in, not to be rebellious, but because I just enjoyed going out to an empty parking lot to learn tricks.

Fuck yeah Roke. Demz and stoke's points are 100% agreeable... but in my opinion... you cant get more right than that ^

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I skate for myself

I agree 100%. I push mongo and I don't give a fuck about people hating on it. I skate because I love it and not to impress people.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    I agree 100%. I push mongo and I don't give a fuck about people hating on it. I skate because I love it and not to impress people.
    I pushes mongo for about the first year, then I relized how it was harder to set up tricks and looked retarded, after that i trained myself to push reg... Moral of story mongo pushers look retarded