Thread: The Park builders thread for Tip's, Tricks, and Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@ briden
    this is just a stupid ea glitch that happens every now and then where the props just completely go random places, sometimes in the air, sometimes synced into the ground. happens in the upload process.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    @ briden
    this is just a stupid ea glitch that happens every now and then where the props just completely go random places, sometimes in the air, sometimes synced into the ground. happens in the upload process.
    Would be my guess also to what happen also. If your the host within the session you can reset objects and everything should go back to its original position.

@ briden
    No, this was completely planned, nothing random about it. The uploader had ramps underneath the ground pieces so that the droppables would rest perfectly and create little flatbars above the ground. There were also multiple instances of it throughout the park.

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    Would be my guess also to what happen also. If your the host within the session you can reset objects and everything should go back to its original position.
    Again, this does not apply. If you play it online and move the objects, then return all objects, they go back to being merged into the ground. I've seen weird random ones happen before, but this was 100% planned and I was just wondering if anybody knew how to manipulate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

No, this was completely planned, nothing random about it. The uploader had ramps underneath the ground pieces so that the droppables would rest perfectly and create little flatbars above the ground. There were also multiple instances of it throughout the park.
    then i dunno man, we should ask who uploaded it?... cus being able to sync props into regulars would be a revelation in skate.park.

then i dunno man, we should ask who uploaded it?... cus being able to sync props into regulars would be a revelation in skate.park.
    Yeah, he hasn't been online since I noticed what it was. I'll post a video and download link (xbox, sorry old skooler) when I get home from class tonight.

Quick vid showcasing the merged flatbars, then one where i removed the ground pad, then I copy-pasted the spot and levitated it to see it from the side.

Park link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1658331

Blazing a Trail

WOW briden, awesome find! I seriously figured you were mistaken or off in your description here.
    I've never seen that before, I'm stumped. My GUESS is I noticed that the piece seems to be sitting on a ramp then merged up and through. The first one you hippie jumped check to see if there's a also a ramp under the pad.

Maybe when prop's are on a ramp they can be glitched through a pad above. I also noticed the pads are upside down. I'm going to try this later on no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Quick vid showcasing the merged flatbars, then one where i removed the ground pad, then I copy-pasted the spot and levitated it to see it from the side.

Park link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1658331
    Omg.. wow

Edit: I can't seem to figure it out either, please elaborate?
    Last edited by xRiverKing; 05-03-2011 at 12:13 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

the rails always jump up :/

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post

Again, this does not apply. If you play it online and move the objects, then return all objects, they go back to being merged into the ground. I've seen weird random ones happen before, but this was 100% planned and I was just wondering if anybody knew how to manipulate it.
    Hmm, post pics if you can.. Was the ground split for the props to poke through or they were directly merged in the center of a pad?

@ briden
    one time I had all my props levating FTW lol
    create it and skate it !