Man if you could only take care of that watermark....lol I kidd I kidd.

HUGE step up from the first video you uploaded =D It's kinda difficult to judge on a style yet, but I can definetly help on the filming a little more I hope.

1) I saw pan back is still sneaking into your shots. Set markers all the way to the end of the clip. If that's still not helping you.....then make your clip-run offs longer and just edit it in post with vegas or Imovie.
2) Don't be afraid to get right up on your skater. Even though this is a game and us playing it....if you can bring that camera in a little closer it will give a real personal feel to the unpersonal game lol.
3) Fish eye....buy one. Once you've bought one get nut hugging close to your skater.
4) Do some real artsy long shots (350-500 lens range) with some foreground/midground/background. This can really help certain "arcady" gaps look a little more realistic... like the one at 2:13. Anytime we can ground our "arcady tricks" with realistic filming it brings the whole project a hightened level of amazing.

The advanced camera is a gift handed down to us by the Gods. Learn to use it wisely and it will not lead you astray.