Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comment on the actual video, not here :) Enjoy! :D

The only reason i put the title thread as it is because im on youtube more then here and this site always makes my computer go into non responsive. You guys should of asked why did you name the thread that name instead of getting at me with all of this... Most of you guys are talking shit on the videos then disliking them, like for someone to comment and do all that just because of a title is just wack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonksz View Post
    If you guys are just going to be assholes over a title just shut up and don't comment, pretty easy.
    this is what started it all. nobody was a asshole and your description of why you titled it this way is exactly what we were talking about. Like I said before I have been on every type of forum from website design, cars, skateboarding ect ect if you post a video or a thread and ask for no comments at the place you are posting WHATEVER reason you have is disrespectful. And then to top it off with a piss poor attitude to a mod and a admin would warrant a insta ban. Now you have 2 pages of bs because of your attitude and probably twice as many views as you would of had. And you are the one that brought up the "and you are" so if you cant view the site or you don't want to then please don't post here again
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    this is what started it all. nobody was a asshole and your description of why you titled it this way is exactly what we were talking about. Like I said before I have been on every type of forum from website design, cars, skateboarding ect ect if you post a video or a thread and ask for no comments at the place you are posting WHATEVER reason you have is disrespectful. And then to top it off with a piss poor attitude to a mod and a admin would warrant a insta ban. Now you have 2 pages of bs because of your attitude and probably twice as many views as you would of had. And you are the one that brought up the "and you are" so if you cant view the site or you don't want to then please don't post here again
    bullshit SG......

the first 3 comments are what started this... bonksz DID NOT start this little fight..... wow

look at the thread again fools

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    No, i would of been completely fine if they just asked me to not post it like that again but mulitple people got off on me for a title. No matter if your the mod or just a person of the community im not taking shit just because of one title people don't like. If your going to ban me go ahead then... Im not begging you to keep me on here. I'll just continue to make my own videos, without threads of me on here or not. Simple as that.

Let's try to be reasonable.

It's not the title. It's the attitude. YOU took the time to find this website, register here, and share your videos here. However, you have never commented on anyone else's videos, and when you ask us to comment on yours on a different site because you can't be bothered to check here, it's kind of insulting.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

everyone shut the fuck up im the best around here
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

btw vid was k
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    bullshit SG......

the first 3 comments are what started this... bonksz DID NOT start this little fight..... wow

look at the thread again fools
    I'm so sick of explaining shit to you, i'm not here to babysit little fucking babies
    I explained why we said what we said
    I think Mamba said it best

".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller