Thread: Comment on the actual video, not here :) Enjoy! :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bonksz View Post
    You're just making fools of yourselfs, im still the one laughing at how all of you guys get so offended over nonsense.
    I don't think anyone is offended man. This place is a pretty small community, and dropping in and posting your video ONLY asking for comments on youtube seems kinda silly... since the whole point of Fluckit is to have threads, with conversations about Skate and it's videos/graphics/parks.

It's 2012! How is is that some people don't know how the internets work yet... lol

Also - thanks Skatevid for calling me an OG... hahaha... but I'm not trying to pull some "hollier-than-thou, I'm a veteran, you're a newjack" type attitude at all. I was just being honest. Video was boring to me. I think the OP's attitude does suck. Just my opinion though.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Bonksz is da man, mang. Y'all need to stop treating ppl like randoms tho. Niggas been around for a while. That means EVERYONE.
    There used to be a time where you could be sure that you weren't talking to hebrew. That time is now lost.

everyone shut the fuck up im the best around here
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

btw vid was k
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

The only reason i put the title thread as it is because im on youtube more then here and this site always makes my computer go into non responsive. You guys should of asked why did you name the thread that name instead of getting at me with all of this... Most of you guys are talking shit on the videos then disliking them, like for someone to comment and do all that just because of a title is just wack.