Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EA site works

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by Braddock420 View Post
    Again, why spew hate man? Just play the game.... sheesh. And don't ever fuckin' compare me to religious people. I don't believe in fairy tales. Atheist to the bone.
    No one cusses for fun on here.. they do it to send a message, angrily.
    If everyone just played the game and nothing else we wouldn't last long
    because this community thrives on footage, connection, expression..
    and vice versa.. I have a strong belief that communities like fluckit and likebutter
    are the reason we still have skate servers.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    And I'll thank EA because I'm a grateful person and not just an overly entitled twit. Obviously, they didn't have to do fuck all, but they did, and I'm thankful for that. Being indignant about it just makes you seem like an asshole.
    Yup. What's wrong with being thankful it's back up? Cuz.... they DID NOT HAVE TO DO SHIT. People talking crazy about suing EA... hahahah riiiiight... EA could just walk away from the whole skate series and they wouldn't lose a dime. It's that insignificant to their business right now.

Everyone expects shit. Nobody owes you anything.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Blazing a Trail

it should not be considered as a favor, it's mandatory especially when they are still selling unusable DLCs with heavy online content...
    but hey, we can all have an opinion about it., no big deal.

But please Don, it's not like the good guys say thanks and the bad guys don't...
    Last edited by Slamooh; 01-06-2012 at 05:32 AM.

I hear you Slamooh. It's not that I don't understand the frustration. What I mean is that, really, EA could just not care. At all. They don't care MUCH. But they care enough to at least fix it. I'm thankful for that.

I think it's incredibly terrible for a company to drop support for a game while still offering DLC for it, but... it's their choice. So I'm happy they did anything.

Doesn't mean I am happy with EA's handling of Skate. in general. Just about the reel being back up.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "