Thread: The Return of the Don! (A Reel Cause for Celebration)

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Default The Return of the Don! (A Reel Cause for Celebration)

Okay, so these clips were literally filmed over the last forty eight hours, and I did the entire edit in about a half hour using totally unfamiliar program... And it's kinda been 8 months since I've done any work AT ALL. So, pardon my rustiness, and my rush, but man... This is an itch that needed to be scratched. All excuses for lameness aside, ENJOY! IT'S A CELEBRATION, BITCHES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Meh. I'll be honest. I wasn't feeling it. The clips are too slow, and most tricks are hardly interesting. However, i'll reserve my judgement and wait to see what else you put out. It's been a long time.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Good to see you back! Line at the brick double sets was my fave. What speed did you upload at? Reminds of The End a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Glad to be back, boys!

Trust me, Razor, normally this would at best be one of those throwaway montages that you just puke the clips into the cue and set to music and let go. I don't think I spent more than 10-15 minutes filming anything this time around, but as I haven't been able to have this fun since may, even the kiddy crap was a blast. It'll probably be literally a couple weeks until I bother to poop out another one, as a homie has hooked me up with Vegas, it should be a much better edit if nothing else.

And for the record, FS Hardflips and Bigspins ARE the most interesting tricks of them all! (To me, hence why I do so damn many of 'em.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.