I think I brushed on this before. But when I was 12 I had a growth problem. From 12-17 I didn't grow, not even a mm. I had to go to our big fancy children's hospital every couple months. They measured EVERYTHING, I was one visit away from getting growth hormones when right before my senior year I started growing. I was 95lbs and about 5' tall almost all throughout highschool. I def got the shitty end of a lot of beatings. But I was always tight with people that were big enough and popular enough to have my back. On several occasions I had a bully pinned to the ground by football player types and I could do with them as I wish. Not that I would change any of it because it shaped me into who I am. But there was many times someone I thought was my friend would join in on giving me a pretty shitty time. Then when I'd be alone with them they would be my friend. That's prob the main reason I started skating. All my skater friends never judged. Anyway this pic was around my freshman year. You can see my dellima.

Clay is a rad guy on and off the field