Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
i have very serious depression which make certain aspects of my life very awkward. i cant stay in a relationship because of it and have problems dealing with other people because of it. i believe its the worst thing in my life, and i cant get help for it because i feel i dont deserve to be sad about life, in comparison to the horrible things in the world.

i have major trust issues with women because of how i was treated by girls growing up and i have a hard time telling whether a woman likes me because of it.

my father is a drug addict and the last time i saw him was for 10 mins last year on thanksgiving. before then i hadnt seen him in 7 years.

i have panic attacks.
I have panic attacks on rare occasions, personally, they had been much more frequent in the past, but it's improving over time.

I have an anxiety problem with social interaction and being under any pressure. I am extremely shy around anyone I don't know, even if all my closest friends are also with me. I often times come off as rude or snobbish because of my unwillingness to talk to others, and thus am slow to grow closer to others in relationships. I'm relatively athletic in nature, and do great in practice and playing with friends, but whenever I play organized sports I do terrible in actual games due to anxiety, and thus end up quitting almost every sport I play.

I also have a terrible lack of motivation in most anything I do. I've dropped more projects than several people have started, and even then I find it hard to care about most things that I do. This worries me for the future, as I honestly hope that I don't lose interest in my studies when I go to college next year, because then I'd be clueless on a career path.

I have a minor depression, however I feel I don't have any right to be sad about my life, similarly to clayfighter, and that makes it worse whenever I think about it.