Thread: new Beat Chemist edit up now!

Default new Beat Chemist edit up now!

A pretty quick one. Laid back. Hope you enjoy.

Music is Fleet Foxes - Blue Spotted Tail
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

I liked the intro a lot, the same ole' font of plain text gets pretty dull.
    Not really my style of skating, but I still had no issues with it, the banger was pretty rad.
    Nice to see you making videos again chemist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Intro........!!!!
    Flick tail tap at 2:34 was so smooth.
    the ender was one skinny Ive never seen used before, nice.

Thanks for responding guys really appreciate you guys taking a look! The intro was just made on my iPhone. I forget the video app - it's called 8mm or something like that and allows you to add film style effects of your phone. It works pretty well. I just copied off phone and imported to Vegas.

That skinny at the end was just sorta my fav cams and not like a real banging trick! It's fun to skate that spot though! I was originally trying some tricks back out onto the pool deck, over the low skinny ledge instead on onto it.

I am excited about this second wind the community has going right now since the servers were gone for a while.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

one bump for good measure!

Drop a comment and link to your latest vid and I'll be sure to watch/comment on yours!!

Thanks! Kaupunki park mini-vid coming soon! Sever's park is insane! Check it if you haven't yet: http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=10188
    ----------------------

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

intro was dope, liked the effect! a few tricks I didn't like too much, but I really liked that ender! props man, and fleet foxes is such a dope, relaxed band. Blue Ridge Mountains is probably my fav song from them