Thread: LMSL Parks / CAP Faction present: SL-JS, XGames 17, and Brooklyn Banks (xbox, dlc)

Default LMSL Parks / CAP Faction present: SL-JS, XGames 17, and Brooklyn Banks (xbox, dlc)

Finally!

Servers!

Park Name: "SL-JS" which I guess could be "Street League J Smith", or "Some Lengthy Jungle Sesh", meh - you decide
    Link: click here
    About: Started off as a quick build for me and a buddy to skate, then we decided it should be longer so you can tie more together in a run, this is what came of that. Despite what you see in the pictures there is also a tree canopy mini ramp hidden off the main park and another box tucked back in the corner.

Park Name: X-Games 17 (XG17_Street)
    About: Built this while on Christmas Vacation, the X-Games 17 "Real" street park. I've seen a couple other builds on this (I know, I'm late) however I was going for scale, accuracy, and detail - I think it's got it. Fueled up a lot of positive feedback on this park so far even though I've also been warned 2+ people out there have quote on quote "jacked" it and are claiming it for their own. It's a sad day when one has to swipe somebody's park in hopes of looking cool for... whomever.

May you never get laid, whomever you are.

Last up...

Park Name: Brooklyn Banks
    About: If you have to ask what this spot it, slap yourself. Now I know this has been made over and over by numerous people on Skate 3 much like LOVE, quite possibly one of the most popular "go to" builds for anyone getting on the editor for the first time - You could call this a "bucket build" for me, it's always been on my list (first time spawned Woodbank Skatepark after getting frustrated). Respectively, I've yet to skate a Brooklyn Banks that has been a keeper. Trends are to use the brick roll-in for the bank itself, the park scale tends to get over sized quickly, the buildings surrounding lose detail to impatience and frustration because so much has to overlay you go collision red almost anywhere.. I"m feeling good about this version, I've had numerous sessions here publicly the past few days to listen to opinions - all good so far with emphasis on the scale and finer details, the bank itself is custom, the stair set is not a full pad in size but between that and a half pad (it's amazing how 2 vertical pad sections in length make such a difference in scale). Hoping you guys like it!

Also like to note this is at the Downtown Night park aka FREEZE ALL THE TIME! I saved every 3 minutes through this build, my game froze so many times ughh, frustrating. Finished it though, Suck it Night park!

All I've got so far, a couple other builds that I'm not hosting until comfortable. As always hit me up if you see me online and let's skate!
    Poppin' Wood - Under construction building champions since 5-11-2010

LMSL Parks founder - CAP Faction XBOX division member.

Fluckit Master

Damn it the brooklyn banks are so so fucking nice!
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

For future reference, you gotta go through the Skate.Parks tab and take links, not your profile.

Banks: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2069332

Xgames: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2052680

SLJS: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2037360
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail

Xgames looks killer, all do actually. Good stuff man!

How close did you get to filling the meter in that (FANTABULOUSLY EPICLY FUCKING PERFECT) X Games 17 remake?

Another note, FUCK XBOX.
    Last edited by Goon_Panda; 02-24-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Banned

the brooklyn banks you made is soooooooo sick

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    How close did you get to filling the meter in that (FANTABULOUSLY EPICLY FUCKING PERFECT) X Games 17 remake?

Another note, FUCK XBOX.
    Oh it's full, couldn't possibly have another bite

Thanks for the comments guys!
    Poppin' Wood - Under construction building champions since 5-11-2010

LMSL Parks founder - CAP Faction XBOX division member.

Thanks. I was planning on building one myself for PS3. Wondered how technical a park like that would be to build. Also, you've made me want to build a park like SL-JS. Got any copyright on that? Hope not.

Great parks though, brutha.