YO waddup fluckit Im finally back with a new park i know its been a while since ive put anything up but hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as i do.i while i usually feel i never get to complete a park 100% i felt more close on this one. the style is almost like a mixture of a lot of the stuff ive done before this and the way it all went together... i cant complain, oh yeah, BEWARE of the polar bears!

so you start off if the sewer/ ditch with a slighter downhill than the rest

the first drain sets up nicely on the left

the first major piece i built for the ditch, so many ways to hit this thing its crazy it also ties the ditch the street behind it

some pole jams here along the docking alley

the back of the building offers a UG dock with gaps from the alley down to the ditch as well as a nice steep stair set, its a frequently skated area

a longer shot of the building and stairs moving down into the ditch

showing off the center of the ditch going into the tunnel to the end. you are always hitting something in this area on your way down

the end of the sewer/ ditch has some nice back forth action with a final drain at the end just to mesh everything together

the right side of the downhill street leading to the shops on the right

first view of the red building which has a lot to offer as far as things to hit and direction of hitting it

a second shot of that side showing a little more of the buildings behind it along with it

right side of red building with a stair set and hand rail id prefer to hit going up along with the curved ledge on the right leading to the bank and more stairs in front

the side buildings with stairs, ledges, banks, and rails

a view looking the other way towards the red building, showing off the open air structure to the right

another view of that structure, along with many things here the option of directions and way to hit this are crazy

street side view showing the connection between the ditch and the shops

same street view angled to more of the buildings side

grass patch benches with banked planter and stairs behind

planter banks with red bench . behind that is the 3 stair leading up to the store entrance turning around into another clean stair set with offsetting ledges

link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2070684

ok this took a really long time so thank you and enjoy! and dont forget to comment, i really want the feedback as it makes it much better to improve