Thread: First video in 5ever

Default First video in 5ever

shittt, havent been on here in a long time.
    anyways, EA nation fucked me real good, so i havent made a new video in forever. basically, i uploaded some clips at a friends house on his PS3 and just threw together a quick edit. he didnt have the filmer pack or skate share pack or anything so vig on LL shots, and watermark. sorry. also, i thought it would be a good idea to try to render it in HD but instead it looks like shit, so sorry about that, too. just try to critique me on my filming and skating.

*edit: probably over did it with the acid effects, haha. fuck it
    Last edited by Jonny Sniper; 01-22-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Fry- "So, what is deathboarding?" Kid- "It's like skateboarding except half the time, someone DIES!" Fry-"Oh, so it's a little safer than skateboarding."

*bump
    Fry- "So, what is deathboarding?" Kid- "It's like skateboarding except half the time, someone DIES!" Fry-"Oh, so it's a little safer than skateboarding."

bump

i honestly think the shit quality adds on to the music like its trippy and old timey
    i like it and the tricks were pretty tight as well good job

ahhh sweet sweet memories >: )

Quote Originally Posted by BaphoM3th View Post
    i honestly think the shit quality adds on to the music like its trippy and old timey
    i like it and the tricks were pretty tight as well good job
    thanks mane