Thread: what the fuck ea

Default what the fuck ea

so i posted a video in the Footy section (go check it out haha) and damn, i didnt remember how fun it was to make skate tages. i just looked back at when i posted an older edit on here and seeing the positive feedback felt awesome, especially since i got a lot better at filming since then. but, since i bought my VX1000 all ive been thinking about was going out and filming and skating, but since its winter i really wanna make some skate videos but EA nation is a big dirty fuck and i cant even connect to EA nation. i dont see point in buying a capture card because i'd probably, with my luck, hardly even use it. i dunno what the point of this thread is but i just kinda wanted to put that out there. hopefully EA will release Skate 4 and wont fuck with EA Nation. anyway, i guess the point is i miss making skate videos. so fun.
    Fry- "So, what is deathboarding?" Kid- "It's like skateboarding except half the time, someone DIES!" Fry-"Oh, so it's a little safer than skateboarding."

Don't give up!

Try signing out of your xbox live account, then back in.

Or, clear the cache for the game.

There are some tricks that will SOMETIMES fix EA Nation problems.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Don't give up!

Try signing out of your xbox live account, then back in.

Or, clear the cache for the game.

There are some tricks that will SOMETIMES fix EA Nation problems.
    any other ideas? cause i havent been able to upload clips in about a year. ive tried clearing the cache and everything. ive even called EA but they were no help.
    Fry- "So, what is deathboarding?" Kid- "It's like skateboarding except half the time, someone DIES!" Fry-"Oh, so it's a little safer than skateboarding."

TNO used to record with his video camera, you should be able to. google it...
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."