Thread: what I just bought

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default what I just bought

just got a stereo vinyl mini cruiser!

I recommend buying one, they're so much fun to cruise with!

oh and I just found out that there is a law against dog pulling in the netherlands, it forbids me from letting my dog pull me on my skateboard.. You can get a € 150 fine for it.. I demonstratively went out with my dog when I heard it ^^

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Those cruisers look like so much fun to ride with.

That law is stupid as fuck, why the hell would someone put up a law like that? Stupid...

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    That law is stupid as fuck, why the hell would someone put up a law like that? Stupid...
    it's kinda obvious it can be dangerous if you lose control of your dog/skateboard or both and nobody wants his dog to have a heart attack ...

but considering that mini cruiser, is it really good for every kind of urban terrain ? not just a hyped toy ?

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

depending on the dog it can be hella fun to get pull by. you just have to watch out for your doggie, but you'll surely notice when it get's tired, just take a break give it some treats and a place to jump into some water and everthing is fine. <3
    cruiser looks fun
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    depending on the dog it can be hella fun to get pull by. you just have to watch out for your doggie, but you'll surely notice when it get's tired, just take a break give it some treats and a place to jump into some water and everthing is fine. <3
    cruiser looks fun
    exactly

I have a heidewachtel, it's a hunting dog, but he freaking loves pulling me on the skateboard when he's not lazy.

it's kinda obvious it can be dangerous if you lose control of your dog/skateboard or both and nobody wants his dog to have a heart attack ...
    the law is not for dangerous situations but for exploiting your dog.. it was originally made for people that used dog carriages around the 1900's.. but it now also applies for skateboards and other stuff.. so it's a stupid law nowadays.

but considering that mini cruiser, is it really good for every kind of urban terrain ? not just a hyped toy ?
    well, the streets here are pretty sketchy, almost no solid concrete, so yes. It is a bit sketchy but it's also so much fun, though I wouldn't recommend going downhill with it!

take those shoes off and slalom some cones bud

".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Back when I was younger, a friend of mine was having his dog pull him on his skateboard..he fell, let go of the leash and the dog kept running..right into the side of a car traveling 35+ mph. Needless to say, that dog did not survive. So the law makes perfect sense to me.
    I know its fun and the dogs love it, but please be responsible and never ever let go of that leash.