Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoodlum Family Presents: Leviathan

knex.......
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Banned

I can't believe i'm in this, I don't even remember most of my tricks

no long review, but I fucking love you guys, no perm

first off props to clay for puttin that really nice watch together, ill point a few things out

loved the dramatic intro
    Mack - Fs Fifty Orphan Sign, Ender was lovely
    Demz - Wallie Smith
    Magic - Song made laugh, Tre Noseblunt
    Knex - First clip was so good, Lipslide Pool, Overcrooks Pool
    Horsehead - Big Heel
    Clay - smoothness all over your part sir, Hurricane Marraffa Pool
    Robley - Flip Crooked Brooklyn Banks
    Blackhawk - Song! , Flip Lipslide Crooked
    Mamba - Inward Heel Fifty Wallie
    Roc - Tre Nosemanual 30 revert, Ender what the hell !!
    Stokenstein - Hurricane Curved Ledge
    Milez - Switch Wallride, Nollie Tre
    Skatehead - Flip Crooked Gap
    Perm - Best Song hands down, First Line, Double Flip, Double Boardslide thing, Treflip Roof Gap, Feeble Wallie, Ender was one of the sickest clips ive ever seen
    Anders - KISS!!!, Half Cab Flip Nosemanual 180
    Suga - Ful Cab Double Flip, Nollie Crook Nosemanual Nollie Flip
    Southie - Song fitted pretty well with all those insanly long lines, actually the part which impressed me the most, Nosemanual Revert Tail Manual, Loved all those little 180`s out of your grinds

Keep rollin fellas!

Fluckit Master

South is by far my favourite fakeskater this year. Honestly think he's the best fakeskater playing this game with his skill.. Haven't seen anyone come even remotely close to as good as him.

Right enough ass kissing.. That's all I had to say..

Woow, haven't done one of these in a while.

Macky....Man that was insane. No one beats that. The ender was unbelievable as everyone's already said.
    Didn't dig the song though. Not a fan of gangstarap mixd with dat_dupstep.
    Great that you had an amazing part muted as well.
    Oh... And you had alot of lines. <3

DEMZ!....As innovative as ever. God I love everything you do in this game. Sad the part was that short though.
    I'd wish I looked at this game the way you do man. Great job....

Magic and Adobted....Meh part with a horrible song. Nothing really stood out to me. The ender was great, and there WAS A BACKFLIP! So love for that
    But not really anything else to point out...Sadly..

Knex!....You start off your fucking part with a pipe run....How the fuck? Too amazing for my eyes!
    Poolskating like I've never seen before.....Horsey was a nice suprise.
    The last 20 seconds were amazing...

Clay....Another song I had to mute...Whenever i hear "nigga" it's an instant mute..
    AAANYways! You did alot of lines.....I loved it...Because...The singletricks also were difficult....Liked it alot clay.
    Good job...

Robley....Elvis?....Instant win...I found myself singing along before your part was over.
    With that said...Your part was amazing.....Everything was difficult as fuck....Filming was spot on..
    The few lines you had in there was great...Great job, nothing bad to point out.

Blackhawk....You skate fast as hell dude! Love it!
    And to add on to that...lines for days!!!!GREAT! I love lines!
    Tail 270 up stairs had me pause, rewind, replay and repeat a couple of times. Great job on that!
    Best part so far....

mmmmmamba!....Another amazing part..fast paced...Lines..
    Ender....

ROC!....I'm such a groupie for you!
    Song muted, which was lucky since it wasn't synced. But you probably know that now..
    Everything you do Roc...is great..except that ender...sorry dude, I wasn't a fan of that.
    <3
    Stokenstein, Milez and sk8head...Awesome song choice...Nice relaxing vibe..Nice tricks..
    Hurry on the curvy ledge was amazing...Ender was beautiful..

omfgperm....what the absolute fuck?....I love you so much man!
    Don't even know what the fuck to call half of the tricks...other than fucking impossible....
    Brilliant....

Anders....You've been a favorite of mine since forever man. Always brings the sickest shit, with amazing speed and crazy fucking cams..
    How can't you love that? Awesome songchoice aswell.

SlugaSlim....Never heard of you, which is a shame cause you do some crazy shit..
    Alot of very interesting tricks and lines in here..All were little gems of wtf'ness...Loved it
    Song was terrible though....

SouthCity....First off..That was the most boring sounding bassdrum I think I've ever heard played....Ever...The song was nice though xD
    Starts off with an amaaaaaaazing fucking line!!!!You must have went "FUCK YES" when that was done! God that was great!
    WOW!!! Oh fucking yes! BEST PART I'VE EVER SEEN! No shit....
    So many never ending lines....so much madness....I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE LINES!
    You sir....are fucking crazy good...
    Wow....

EDIT: Holy fuck I wrote a fucking novel....
    Last edited by madsser; 02-03-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Of course I have to have the biggest review.
    The time is here....probably one of the longest fulls skate 3 has ever seen, with tons of huge names to boot.
    Premiere reminded me alot of when BIG fulls would drop, anticipation all the way cranked and clearing a few hours outta the day to watch a fakeskateboarding video that didn't mean nothing to anyone but us. Thanks.
    Big shout out to Clay for putting all of this together and actually making it happen. You backbone you.

MACK..
    Once I heard the beat and seen the vice logo I knew it was gonna be on. Song fit well with your part adding that extra aggression to it. Over all your part was edited the best. Did you hear a cellphone ring?? Noseblunt @ 2:50 was sooo raw, stuck out like rodney dangerfields eyes. Not sure how you got the speed for 3:09 but you did and plenty of it. Nice find for the gap @ 3:23, none come to mind if I seen it done before. FS k to dark was nasty, like the come out. You like doing double flips outta grinds?? Banger, you had your tech boots on that day.

DEMZ..
    Smokemonster beat no doubt, relaxing strumming after the bass all in my ear. This was one of your more mellow parts to me. It still was oosing demz all over it, beat might have made it feel that way especially after a high energy part. Blunt to nose manny looked soo good, quick hop skills. Blunt at 4:34 was really really nice mostly the landing, fit well. Demz in fruit shorts?? That might be a first. Banger, Iven never seen anybody wallie off to a grind at that spot before, Touche. Just wished it was a bit longer, not enough demz!

MAGIC / ADOPTED..
    Kindahavinassbeatrighthere, totally fits both styles. Also noticed that both skate OG, two skate OG's playing in OG style..hmm. I really can appreciate magic style alot, he takes everything into detail, and I mean everything. Last time we had a magic part was in skate 2, same goes for adopted, thanks guys for dropping some footy on this one. 1st run was really good, last trick stuck out. Lakers!!! Half cab K @ the gallery looked sooooo nice, hmmm maybe to the street?! Imma have to try that. Tall ass shov nosegrind, Word. 2nd angle on that fs 360 was filmed perfect. Backflip?? thats a slap. Tre nosebl seriously was so nice. Banger, best K grind in skate 3? tweaked for days.

KNEX / HORSE..
    High energy all over the place with this. Song fits great to a mostly tranny part. Your last solo might have been some of your best footage to date, kinda hard to top that, none the less still amazing footage. Its also been awhile since these eyes have seen HH footage, gaps galore. Gaping gap's batman! Bs grab @ 7:48, beautiful. Tailtappin to save your life, love it. Channel gap to noseblu makes me wanna skate that bowl really bad. Check out 8:30, you have that salad tweaked to shit. Horse's sign to tiny bank, and fence grind could date my sister if they please. Hurri on the bowl, bigspn tail and 1 foot tail...............needs no explanation. Shov nose revert and that banger, Im done.

CLAY..
    This part went really well with the NWA, almost felt like a mike carroll part in a girl video or something in that nature. I knew for doubt that this was gonna be filled with lots of lines and ledge wizardry that you always bring to the plate. Gonna need some vinnears after that bail, but came back and showed that rail. Run at the observ, two thumbs! Hey you didnt use my run at that spot, Whenever you get the chance...do so. NIGGA BETTER HAVE MY MONEY! Tre in the burbs needed to be filmed alil different, that angle didnt show how seriously difficult it is to hit. 50-50 flip out, and hurri 270 stood out alot to me. Yeah that sw flip backtail 2nd and navy was soo beast. Whoa that fake inwardheel was crazy low, haha but it looked really good. Gave the mall gap a new anus. That was a huge ollie my susie.

ROBLEY..
    Choice of song was that of a smart one, it actually fit really well with this one. The heath kirchart of the fake skate world would best describe you with everything you have ever put out. 50-50 before the kink was really nice as well as the 3 clips to follow. Flick bs smith should've been filmed fisheye cuz that lock-in was super clean. Perfect lock back 50-50 , I still couldn't do those or FS to save my life. I seriously need a ramped 2nd angle on that tre lip, wow. 270 lip and the halfcab over k, dope. Haha huge eyeball in the yellow shirt. Those last 3 or 4 clips plus the banger made me fall in love with you.

BLACKHAWK..
    Glad to see you back, inna way. Missing the baggy pants, need to bring them back not alot of ppl rock them. Wasnt feeling the song awhole lot, but it worked for you. More lines then a night with sheen. Wu-tang powerslide blunt was dope. Tail up 270 spun way smooth. I dont think Ive ever hit that spot @ 16:27, nice. Ok that Sw fs flip front k was sooooo gross, one of my favorite tricks of the whole video, oh shit you did it with an oak street deck, even better. Bs 50-50 nollie halfcab looked very nice. Techytech banger.

MAMBA..
    Overall a really solid part from you, song was alil iffy, but it worked out. I would definitely love to watch your part in HD, your clip quality is so good. Mad jelly. You gotta do what you gotta do to get up that ledge even if its a 180 grab haha but finished with a nice sw shove. Inward heel 50-50 dome ride was dope, I need to skate that again. Enjoyed the line at 18:26, really solid. Fakie 180 fs K 180 legit! Switch over K in the Verus shirt, I wish I would've kept that brand going. BS 50-50 tre into the street was filmed really good. Blackeye banger kinda seemed outta place.

ROC..
    Didnt really feel this song for your part, needed something alil different to mesh well. None the less really different trick choice was entertaining. Out the gate first trick was really good, fast fingers. Smooth landing on the Sw tre grass gap. Those 360 reverts on that bank were really good. NICE shove outta frontboard! Diggin the monterey shirt. Nollie fs big was huge, watch your head. Banger was out there, not exactly sure what was going on but it looked good.

STOKED / MILEZ / HEAD..
    Seriously when clay told me what the song was gonna be I had my doubts but after watching it with footage it fit fairly well. Signature green wheel brian. Sw ns noseblu looked great, I need to skate that rail more often. Sw bs heel looked way huge on that gap. Feeble varialheel? worrd. Hurri around then bend was one of the best looking tricks of this video, Touche. Headtracking switch K! Headducking banger was dope, even with the gay landing. God I hate that landing animation. Switch wallie up the thing??? haha nice. Kick front K stall looked amazing! Fakie manny on that?? Too many Wtf milez. Sw flick the double was solid even if you also had the gay landing animation as well. Revert 5-0 three shove, Sw bs tail the rock are some favs. Gangster socks. Banger seriously took a week for me to land, had to dodge the wall at the end. Worth it, just wished I had a full part, but didnt mind sharing it with you fucks. We all have something in common, we are all fathers. DADPART. Just found out this past week. So song fits perfect, we are gonna drive are kids home.
    Last edited by Skatehead; 02-03-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Continued from above ^^^^^^^

PERM..
    Somehow hoodlum makes it into dp fulls 'coughhenrycough' so why not them return the favor?? Perm basically is a hoody in dp clothing. Sorry stev. Song choice was top notch, it fit really "gewd". Like always, flying off shit or riding up walls is always fun to watch. Didnt expect less from you. Oh word switch 3 shov up the street gap? Fuck. REDPERM, Took a page from me in the oak street vid. Kickflip into the street at the art gall was huge, good 2nd angle. Gap to front blunt was redick, face full of slammy mouse. PUTASHIRTONFAGGOT. Fs flip mall gap was nice as all. Really a CAP clip?! Ungrindable permit bs tail was dope. Not sure how you hopped from one rail to the other.Nosegrind up that to a wallie, pretty sure that what went on there. Roofshit! PUTASHIRTONFAGGOT. Could you make the banger landing any more straighter?? :3

ANDERS..
    Make me a porkternderloin chef ass nikka! So glad to see you back, at least for something like this. When clay told me that you were filming for it I thought it was gonna push the date back but I see you swatted out some good shit pretty quick. Song fit perfectly for your style. Ollie into the bank was sweet. Oh I see you rockin beanies now?! Wallie in the parkade was all up in my face! Gap @ 28:39 is a new one, thank you kind sir. Wow bs 3 in that run was soo good could've used it solo. Another bs 3, but over the rail, nice animation. Not sure what was @ 29:20 but it looked amazing and difficult. Nice use of the red planters. Manny on the circle pads was insane filming. Huge bs lip flip out! Banger was pretty damm clean how it transition from one to the other.

SLIM..
    Always had really solid parts in the past, and this didnt let down to my standards. Wasn't feeling the song a whole lot, but to each their own. One thing that gets me is your character model looks so bad ass, has his own style. Blunt flick out spot was dope even more with a monterey shirt. Sign double grind was dope. Sw flip shifty tricked me, was thinking a whole fs flip. Combo @ 32:00 was amazing! Nollie 270 flip blunt was clean as all. Another CAP clip?? They look really weird with a all PC part. One of your better runs @ 32:40, mostly in part to the tre nose popout. Watch your head on that rail. Ungrindable Sw 5-0 looked really smooth. You got them grind pop to manny on top of the ledge on lock! The popout on the 2nd and navy flat rail caught my eye. Haha the banger was out there, nice find!

SOUTH..
    Sometimes at night.....
    What else is there to say? Dont wanna sound like a dick rider but you always pump out some of the greatest footage to date with this damm game. Song choice was your style all the way, fit really well and had me singin along. I really dont wanna do a play by play on this cuz the whole thing its self is one huge highlight, and im really tired of typing this huge review. Nice titties south.

Thanks to all you fucks that sent clay footage...I really hope this isnt the last of the hoodlum family fulls. We can pull it off another time, WE GOT THIS.
    Love you all.

HOODRUM!!
    Last edited by Skatehead; 02-03-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Those of you who got the invite to my HL dropbox folder... It's there, enjoy.

Get me a dropbox email addy if u want a full res copy..

Review later
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

glad to finally get my shit working again....
    So far the video is pure sex.

Im just gonna type as i watch...

Me....Bow Bow Bow Bow Meow Meomeo Meow Meow Memeo Meow meow Meomeo Damn that ender took me forever

Demz...is that your beat? it makes everything feel good. walllie smith?...Some photo shop Wall-e and will smith together please...

MagicAdopted...the song is so calm and hype at the same time. Shit is fun to watch. Ok clay you were right that tre noseblunt was sexy...And so was that crook

Knex scares me...making the game look like fun and shit. i spelled horse wrong like 6 times...bigs ass drop/gaps

Why is clay skating to rap in a cardigan? Ooo....Oooo....crazy line...Oh?...Treflipped that?....oohh...Niggas the niggas the niggas...The way you filmed that big ass gap made it look normal and huge at the same time..doublesets are fun

Robley picked the only elvis song i like...this whole part is sex

Ofcourse black would use that damn song...Now its in my head for a week...nice lines...blunts..i like blunts...double grinds are fun...

Mambas ender was smooth

Brb chicken....tbc
    Last edited by MackBoogie; 02-03-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

Chicken Sandwich....

Damn roc the first trick was an banger...Shuv out the slide scrapping the ground was beaut...nollie bigspin gap O_O ...

Wait...Wait....these songs are so varied its awesome...I was there for that curved ledge hermancain...that wall scrap noseslide thing was crazy lookin...Miles how the fuck did you even land under that thing...Skatehead pulled his dick out...nuff said

Perm can only get away with that much not-give-a-damn....Ball of chaos...I still dont know how you got that ender

Anders got clips fast...That back 3 over the rail, I had to watch it a few times it looked sick...Woah camera spins Ahh holy shit that was wild...

Slim always has a song get stuck in my head...Damnit the video sound is starting to go off sync on vimeo, its what evs the part is still good...haha slims ender was funny

Wait south got ender and theres still 6 minutes left? oh shit...His opening line was an entire part. Shoulda just faded out right there..."How the fuck?" (x15)...

Damn that was a good video...Now where do i download it?

Roc check your pm's
    Last edited by MackBoogie; 02-03-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: swag

watched it again and paid more attention.

magic and adopted fucking rule.

roc, holy shit this is my favorite part of yours.

stoke that hurricane was fucking awesome. perfect lock in.

mr. sanchez your giant bs tail was also perfect.

perm i had the video's audio down during your part and was listening to spotify, and your part goes amazingly with drunk driving by dirty beaches.

anders i love you.

have to poop and drink, will watch the rest again later.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    roc, holy shit this is my favorite part of yours.
    <3

I can't wait to finally watch this later. Drugs and alcohol first..
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    <3

I can't wait to finally watch this later. Drugs and alcohol first..

OK i'm going to edit this after i finish with a more through review.

But i took 2 vicodin before watching this. They kicked in at Stoke/Milez/Head's part. I'm pretty sure that section caused the onset of euphoria and it was incredible.

So far this is awesome. brb.

Lets try this.

Intro - most epic intro in skate history that i haven't edited. But way simpler and to the point than anything i've ever done.

Mack - I feel like saying this 'surprised' me would be kinda rude. But this was so far above anything i've seen from you. This was the perfect opening section. the ender obviously, but everything in this part was "executed" and I loved it.

Demz - God damnit why couldn't this be longer. Love the way you see the game/world. Its amazing and i thoroughly enjoy watching your stuff.

AdoptedMagic - This might be the first Adopted part that i've seen... like new at least. I gone back and watched shit from way back then but... whatever. This part was good. You're styles matched pretty well. but... DAT CROOK

Knex - This section made me wish we were able to get a section filmed for embers. I think you two killing the trannies would've put an end to every transition in the game. too much to name but that back tail to late shuv and that fuckin ender. I literally don't know how half the stuff in your part happened. and then out of nowhere horsehead comes in and is like "hey, i play this game too, see?" and then leaves again.

Clay - your parts are always a pleasure to watch. you got this thing where you always like try to land as close to what you're grinding as possible and it scares me.. keep thinkin you're gonna rip the cardi.. but you don't so i get to breath a sigh of relief. But again, EXECUTED. everything is so dialed, precise, and just 'right'.

Robley - I can't be any more of a dick rider when it comes to your skating than i already am. but shit this was fan-fucking tabulous. switch switch switch switch switch. loved it.

Blacky-McHawkington - I love you you canadian bastard. You know i have a soft spot for lines and you just take advantage of that and make me feel all fuzzy inside.

Mamba - been along for the ride that is TT. dudes come and go but i know if i say "full length" you're down. this is prolly one of my favorite of your full parts (and it wasn't 8 min long!) Idk how you keep gettin hella footage all the time but props. And your part is on the TT YT already

ME - First time i watched this in like what? 2 months? Shoulda used some smooth jazz.

"Dadpart" - loved this. not usually a milez fan, but was pleasantly surprised. first stoked part i've seen since VHS and it was awesome, i miss you. HEad, you know whats up. Congrats on the kid, and that massive back tail. You're all going to raise amazing fakeskaters.

Perm - You're fucking gay. Ok now that we got that out of the way. I really dug the first part of your section. The sidewalk gaps were dope and there was a lot of crazy spots and it just got progressively wilder, all leading up to.. well whatever the fuck that was. Welcome to Hoodlum: Bear.

Anders - Where the fuck have you been?! I'm gonna be honest, I was soo fucked up by the time i got to your part that i don't think i can give a very good review... but you probably wouldn't have it any other way.

Slim - this song fit you well. Lot of really good stuff in here and face paced, both the skating and the edit.

Southcity - WHAT THE FUCK.

Glad i could be a part of this, Hoodlum been around since the beginning and we're gonna ride this motherfucker into the ground. I mean we still got dudes coming out of the woodwork just to put a part down for the fam and that's fucking cool. And we have clay, who takes on these tasks, bitches about like a pubescent cheerleader with acne, and then releases the most polished turds.

Now was someone saying the game was dead?
    Last edited by Roccityroller; 02-03-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    ^^this, and please some nice "cd-boolklet" artwork
    If someone gets me a tracklist, i'll dl (legally, of course) and put it together. cuz it really is a great soundtrack.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I don't know what to say.. so i will just say
    This is *special*

Clay did a Fantastic job.

Everyone in this killed a Baby seal! for that, this is environmentally unfriendly.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Hard in da paint dubstep remix-bellizio
    Demz original
    Do you like the nazis- the kids
    Get the money- schoolboy q
    Appetite for destruction- nwa
    Falling in love- Elvis
    Point of no return- Kansas
    I do t know mambas song
    G code- scarface
    Who's gonna drive you home- the cars
    For one moment- lee hazlewood
    100000 years- kiss
    I'm talking to you- ti
    Never say never- Romeo void
    Last edited by Clayfighter; 02-03-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will work on this tomorrow.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

video was sooo beast. everyone killed. edit awesome! great soundtrack. knex/sperm/southy gave me multiple boners

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

hoodlum has a full on skate 3, nuff salad. >
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

Whole video up on youtube now in 3 parts for anyone who hasnt seen it

pt 1

pt2

pt 3

Banned

Greatest fake skate team of allllll time = Hoodlum

Banned

oh and half of my trick I poached from perm while he was trying to do them, just to piss him off

except for that tre noseblunt, clay was there for that one I irrupted

Southy, "I might like you better if we slept together"

Demz, Knex and South, best parts

: D
    Last edited by Cerebus_; 02-04-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    Hard in da paint dubstep remix-bellizio
    Demz original
    Do you like the nazis- the kids
    Get the money- schoolboy q
    Appetite for destruction- nwa
    Falling in love- Elvis
    Point of no return- Kansas
    I do t know mambas song
    G code- scarface
    Who's gonna drive you home- the cars
    For one moment- lee hazlewood
    100000 years- kiss
    I'm talking to you- ti
    Never say never- Romeo void
    "Hope" by Descendents

my review later
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Fuck me
    you sweet sons of bitches
    who are themselves daughters of whores
    whose feathertight cunts
    drip the sweetest filth
    on unkempt beds
    in anonymous hotel rooms
    where men find
    and fuck
    and flea
    into the cold nights,
    the sickly sweet afternoons
    and the dusty gray half light of Kafka dawns.
    Last edited by Jack; 02-04-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

i love jack barclay

okay i finished. jesus fucking christ south.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

I am so glad people are digging the vid, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Permy View Post
    i love jack barclay
    Dont you mean penis??

Barclay penises

Adopted killed.. Thank you!
    Anders is that nigga.. Thank you for putting that together for the fam, last minute.

I'm glad I haven't seen a video since Skatehead's solo and the Vice video, or I wouldn't have appreciated the skating as much as I would have. Too caught up in the trends.. Thank you, Clay for editing this video together for the team! Once again you delivered a video for this team at a gargantuan stature.

Knex
    Mack
    Clay
    Slim
    Robley
    Skatehead were my favorites. Mack made me wanna play again, and Clay made me wanna swagger jack even more.
    Mamba made me rewind quite a few times.

Southie goes without saying.. The banger hurt my fucking feelings..

Demz gave me blueballs.

My part was boring because it didn't have enough negro.. At least Skatehead liked it. That's honestly the only person I wanted to like my part for my own personal reasons, and he actually posted in the topic so I'm pleased. (thank you to those who did like it, though)

Thank you to my team.
    Thank you to Perm for having a part, you deserved a part more than some people would have.

Thank you for everybody who had shit, and had it in the video.

HOODLUM!!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

And this should go without saying, but besides it being an honor to be in a video with all my team mates again, it was an honor to share a part with a real nigga.
    fuckwhatyoutalmbout. Adopted is my nigga.

HOODLUM!!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

best video ever? i think so.

mack was so dialed through the entire part. so clean, almost effortless. like you could do this shit in your sleep. love it
    like most people, i wanted more demz. the solo helped that, but looking back on this part, it was still 100% sickness, the backside blunt into the bank was my fave.
    magic's filming is impeccable, hella crooks electrodope. adopted don't give a fuck about a backflip lol. lots of bangers to be had
    knex just plain rips, tail-tappin like a motherfucker, barrier crailtap <3. good to see horsehead again too. and i didn't even know powertailslides were possible, and you added a bitchin ass shuv out
    clay rules. lovin the nwa track, fit perfectly. tech ledge wizard, but still did it with style, even got some tranny in there
    robley's part was my fave, only person who could ever pull off elvis. hands-down best handrail skater, tre lip was a thing of beauty, switch flip back smith too
    blackhawk's first part in forever, turned out great. kansas! powerblunt to switch 5050 might've been my favorite trick of the video
    my part was done so far in advance, i was afraid it would be a little plain jane by comparison, but glad people are diggin it
    roc, my main man for fuckin 3 years now. what you said about me goes double for you, always ready to throw down some insane shit for a full length. 270 noseblunt on the guardrail was killer (mostly because i made an appearance )
    stoked loved the feeble varial heel out and hurry, milez's crazy wallride and nollie tre duck under, head's kf back k gap to street and HUUUUUGE back tail ender
    perm, this nigga knows whats up. fuck the world and its physics, double boardslide bonk was so insane. best tailtap winner, wallride master
    great to see anders again. crazyness abound in this one, loved the sketchy long legs bs 360 over the rail, bs 180 step up fakie bs flip nose manny 180 out WTF
    sug got tech for days, fakie bs flip back smith, fakie bs 360 double flip under the rail and ender to name a couple, but this was a true bangerfest
    south, what more can be said. probably best ever fakeskater, this part is no exception. total mindfuck, endless lines, tech like a motherfucker. beast mode

thanks for putting all this together clay. glad i could be a part of it. i can pretty safely say i wouldn't be the same person i am today without the hoodlum family. proud of this shit.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

so im gonna do my full review even though i made the damn thing i want to make my two cents

This was awesome, watched the entire thing. It was really cool to see a bunch of footage from a bunch of people I haven't seen anything from in a looooong time. Clay, really awesome job putting this thing together, the edits were amazing. Everyone had good stuff in their part, everyone ripped. Thanks to all of you that noticed I was even in Knex's crazy ass part. Glad I could get a few tricks in there.

Glad you liked it head

continuation of previous post:

Blackhawk yeeeaaah lines and flow all over. Camerawork hectic but who gives a shit at this stage of the game? Fave trick was fs tail 270 UP THAT RAIL. Looked great. Nice song too.
    Mamba, Descendents! Hurricane flip popout and the ungrindable 180 sw 50-50.
    Roc with another killer song. Switch tres all over (Car gap, WOW) Tailjam the hydrant. Sick Monterey shirt Switch back smith! Nollie bigspin the over-under gap. By far the best part you ever made. I love how one can see your understanding of skateboarding develop since you started.
    Get Stoked footage, rare as fuck. Hurricane the curved ledge, trick of the video so far; incredibly sick trick and impeccably filmed.
    Milez switch wallieridethingy. Sw flip doubleset.
    Head's everything. Especially the cab (I think I always comment on your 360's). That back tail have been on my mind since I saw it the first time. SO DOPE
    LolPerm, I agree with el Mahico, you are more or less Hoodlum. Or Hoodrat. Also, all that sillyness of yours keep overshadowing the fact that you are indeed one fine fake skater. Sw 3shuv. Kenny costume. Roof to 'bank'. Fs flip the fountain gap(orwhatever). 3rd n Army gap, DID YOU DO THAT ON HARDCORE? FUUUCK ME trick of the video so far. Sorry stoked, smith looked so porn. Hahah that ender makes so much sense yet not at all.
    Anders, furious total control as per usual. Hotel area curb-stair-360 gap, woah. Fs halfcab crook REVERT. Shieeet. POPLESS HALFCAB FLIP NOSEMANNY REVERT. Man have I missed me some Andersatan action. SICK
    Suga comes in hot with another gangsta ass tune. Nosegrind shuv 5-0. Roof pipe nosegrind line! Cabflip thread the needle! Last three of four clips were insane.
    South... What is there to say? Starting with an 8 trick line with a hidden animation on the LAST trick. Nigga please. Watching your stuff makes me hyped as fuck to play, which is pretty much the highest praise one can get in this community. Your abilities even with a flawed game such as this is unbelievable. Thanks for doing us all a favour and showing how it's done. Damn....

Again, standing ovation for Clay. Not only for collecting clips and editing a 40 minute video which is a feat in itself, but also for making each edit so good. Anders and South's edits were top fucking notch in particular. Manhugs all around. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Imagine how long this video would have been if every single hoodlum member was in it o_0
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

yeah i did it on hardcore

high five evrybahdy
    istill have to do a review.. :{o

By far the best part you ever made. I love how one can see your understanding of skateboarding develop since you started.
    Coolest comment i've ever got <3
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter