Thread: Hoodlum Family Presents: Leviathan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    <3

I can't wait to finally watch this later. Drugs and alcohol first..

OK i'm going to edit this after i finish with a more through review.

But i took 2 vicodin before watching this. They kicked in at Stoke/Milez/Head's part. I'm pretty sure that section caused the onset of euphoria and it was incredible.

So far this is awesome. brb.

Lets try this.

Intro - most epic intro in skate history that i haven't edited. But way simpler and to the point than anything i've ever done.

Mack - I feel like saying this 'surprised' me would be kinda rude. But this was so far above anything i've seen from you. This was the perfect opening section. the ender obviously, but everything in this part was "executed" and I loved it.

Demz - God damnit why couldn't this be longer. Love the way you see the game/world. Its amazing and i thoroughly enjoy watching your stuff.

AdoptedMagic - This might be the first Adopted part that i've seen... like new at least. I gone back and watched shit from way back then but... whatever. This part was good. You're styles matched pretty well. but... DAT CROOK

Knex - This section made me wish we were able to get a section filmed for embers. I think you two killing the trannies would've put an end to every transition in the game. too much to name but that back tail to late shuv and that fuckin ender. I literally don't know how half the stuff in your part happened. and then out of nowhere horsehead comes in and is like "hey, i play this game too, see?" and then leaves again.

Clay - your parts are always a pleasure to watch. you got this thing where you always like try to land as close to what you're grinding as possible and it scares me.. keep thinkin you're gonna rip the cardi.. but you don't so i get to breath a sigh of relief. But again, EXECUTED. everything is so dialed, precise, and just 'right'.

Robley - I can't be any more of a dick rider when it comes to your skating than i already am. but shit this was fan-fucking tabulous. switch switch switch switch switch. loved it.

Blacky-McHawkington - I love you you canadian bastard. You know i have a soft spot for lines and you just take advantage of that and make me feel all fuzzy inside.

Mamba - been along for the ride that is TT. dudes come and go but i know if i say "full length" you're down. this is prolly one of my favorite of your full parts (and it wasn't 8 min long!) Idk how you keep gettin hella footage all the time but props. And your part is on the TT YT already

ME - First time i watched this in like what? 2 months? Shoulda used some smooth jazz.

"Dadpart" - loved this. not usually a milez fan, but was pleasantly surprised. first stoked part i've seen since VHS and it was awesome, i miss you. HEad, you know whats up. Congrats on the kid, and that massive back tail. You're all going to raise amazing fakeskaters.

Perm - You're fucking gay. Ok now that we got that out of the way. I really dug the first part of your section. The sidewalk gaps were dope and there was a lot of crazy spots and it just got progressively wilder, all leading up to.. well whatever the fuck that was. Welcome to Hoodlum: Bear.

Anders - Where the fuck have you been?! I'm gonna be honest, I was soo fucked up by the time i got to your part that i don't think i can give a very good review... but you probably wouldn't have it any other way.

Slim - this song fit you well. Lot of really good stuff in here and face paced, both the skating and the edit.

Southcity - WHAT THE FUCK.

Glad i could be a part of this, Hoodlum been around since the beginning and we're gonna ride this motherfucker into the ground. I mean we still got dudes coming out of the woodwork just to put a part down for the fam and that's fucking cool. And we have clay, who takes on these tasks, bitches about like a pubescent cheerleader with acne, and then releases the most polished turds.

Now was someone saying the game was dead?
    Last edited by Roccityroller; 02-03-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter