Thread: Hoodlum Family Presents: Leviathan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Continued from above ^^^^^^^

PERM..
    Somehow hoodlum makes it into dp fulls 'coughhenrycough' so why not them return the favor?? Perm basically is a hoody in dp clothing. Sorry stev. Song choice was top notch, it fit really "gewd". Like always, flying off shit or riding up walls is always fun to watch. Didnt expect less from you. Oh word switch 3 shov up the street gap? Fuck. REDPERM, Took a page from me in the oak street vid. Kickflip into the street at the art gall was huge, good 2nd angle. Gap to front blunt was redick, face full of slammy mouse. PUTASHIRTONFAGGOT. Fs flip mall gap was nice as all. Really a CAP clip?! Ungrindable permit bs tail was dope. Not sure how you hopped from one rail to the other.Nosegrind up that to a wallie, pretty sure that what went on there. Roofshit! PUTASHIRTONFAGGOT. Could you make the banger landing any more straighter?? :3

ANDERS..
    Make me a porkternderloin chef ass nikka! So glad to see you back, at least for something like this. When clay told me that you were filming for it I thought it was gonna push the date back but I see you swatted out some good shit pretty quick. Song fit perfectly for your style. Ollie into the bank was sweet. Oh I see you rockin beanies now?! Wallie in the parkade was all up in my face! Gap @ 28:39 is a new one, thank you kind sir. Wow bs 3 in that run was soo good could've used it solo. Another bs 3, but over the rail, nice animation. Not sure what was @ 29:20 but it looked amazing and difficult. Nice use of the red planters. Manny on the circle pads was insane filming. Huge bs lip flip out! Banger was pretty damm clean how it transition from one to the other.

SLIM..
    Always had really solid parts in the past, and this didnt let down to my standards. Wasn't feeling the song a whole lot, but to each their own. One thing that gets me is your character model looks so bad ass, has his own style. Blunt flick out spot was dope even more with a monterey shirt. Sign double grind was dope. Sw flip shifty tricked me, was thinking a whole fs flip. Combo @ 32:00 was amazing! Nollie 270 flip blunt was clean as all. Another CAP clip?? They look really weird with a all PC part. One of your better runs @ 32:40, mostly in part to the tre nose popout. Watch your head on that rail. Ungrindable Sw 5-0 looked really smooth. You got them grind pop to manny on top of the ledge on lock! The popout on the 2nd and navy flat rail caught my eye. Haha the banger was out there, nice find!

SOUTH..
    Sometimes at night.....
    What else is there to say? Dont wanna sound like a dick rider but you always pump out some of the greatest footage to date with this damm game. Song choice was your style all the way, fit really well and had me singin along. I really dont wanna do a play by play on this cuz the whole thing its self is one huge highlight, and im really tired of typing this huge review. Nice titties south.

Thanks to all you fucks that sent clay footage...I really hope this isnt the last of the hoodlum family fulls. We can pull it off another time, WE GOT THIS.
    Love you all.

HOODRUM!!
    Last edited by Skatehead; 02-03-2012 at 11:28 AM.